Tuesday, December 28

Current Mood: Psychotics build castles in the sky, Neurotics live in them, and Psychiatrists collect the rent. Venerable
Current Music: Jakatta feat. Seal - My Vision

Woah. Its been 8 days since my last post. I am bad, bad, widdle girl.


~

Well I really have no excuse. Its not like I've been doing anything really. The Coles people lucked out on me, which is pissing me off.

In other news (my fingers are freezing and I have to wake up at 9 tommorow!), Sue had the Christmas sleepover which was lots of fun. WE watched movies, searched for Alice's retainier thingie which ended up in the trash...the other trash bag, which I asked Sue about five billion times. There was the cockroach, the opening and forgetting of many presents, the photos which apparently I looked awesome in (*cough*yeahright*cough*) and the 'shut up i want to go to sleep' antics. And being me, I overslept and Sue had to poke me so she could take me home and back again, ahh the sleepover tail.



[Just a photo of us as our alter egos at Sue's partay. Hey! It ain't that embarassing!!! I'm the cool cleopatra looking one.]

Em: Omg! You so totally look awesome.
Me: *blushes* Thank yee.
Ames: You look like one of those crack whores.
Me: Wha...
Em: A'MES!
Ames: Joking.
Ames: What? Do you think I'd know enough crack whores to make a realistic and systematic comparison?
Me: Well...I never know about You, A'mes.
Ames: Oh shut up, crack!bitch.

So...according to Ames I look like a crack whore. Which makes me a tad worried.
I was going for goth.

~

I haven't really been busy. I did some x-mas shopping, oh not really, I just bought second hand books for mum since I'm money running low, especially since I went out to see GardenState (woo!) and Lemony Snicker (woo!), films I could have seen for free, but decided to be legit and good.

~

Garden State was cool. It was all the twenties angst which I loved. A nice simple, quirky tale in which I remembered the charmingness of Natalie Portman, reminiscent of her and Colin Frain, ah I love that guy (teh!evil!duke) in Where the Heart Is (NP: I shall name her Americus!). And Zach Braff. God, I just luff that guy. He rocks my totally nonexistent socks. So yeah, it made my day. And Ian Holm once again scared the living daylights out of me. Saw it with Cathy at Le Rivoli. Funny day it was, 36 degrees, mum almost keeping me home. Cathy kept me waiting twenty minutes in the boiling heat and when she came, the tram didn't move so Cathy and I attempted to dragoon ourselves fifteen hundered miles down Camberwell. Luck changed, when the tram actually stopped for us and let us on when it finally started working....after the movie, on the tram back up and met D-zero. Ahhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Not the best meeting ever, considering I've met her before around here (video store with my sister...actually now come to think of it, she's the only school-friendish person to EVER see my sister. No one else ever has. Wow.)

Lemony Snicket like a day later. Met up with Ying and sis on the way to Camberwell. Found out we were ages early and just hung about, doing chores, waiting for Sarah to get dressed (she slept in and opened the door in a t-shirt and towel), walked to Rivoli, saw movie, spilled popcorn on Ying, laughed at how cute Sunny was and how pretty Emily Browning was, loved the sets. Left and went home. Totally cool movie, loved it. Except it was soooooooo a set up for the rest of them, and at times was sap!heavy. Was really late back (around seven-seven30) and mum was like 'omg' but I was like 'chill' and ate late dinner and went to bed. On the whole not bad.

~

This week. Well...Christmas on Saturday. Which was cool. Got lots of presents, DVDS - legit Kill Bills and LOTR EE and the rest of the BlackAdders, tops (one which said 'I love the O.C.') and other stuff, including a very, very, very expensive Perfume except it wasn't the one I really wanted, which is like 169 for a small bottle, Coco Chanel. Oh yum. She once said 'a woman without a perfume isn't worth knowing', which I don't ENTIRELY agree with, since no one woman can have a singular perfume unless they pay to have it made for them, or they spray themselves with different ones ...but hey, who would do that?

And yes, I still have the GardenState CD to expect from Sue, so yay. And of course, Cathy wants to immediately borrow it. Coz it has totally awesome music...did I mention that it has an O.C. song on it? Oooh... Have I also told you how much I love the O.C. compliations? Josh Schwartz is the next J.J. Abramah. I love him. Luff.

~

Spoke to my cousin two nights ago at three in the morning. Nice random discussion and stuff, on MSN of course. Ames kept doing her 'thang' during it and I ignored her completely until a little inebriated (i think...hmmm...) Em hopped on and declared herself queen of her ass. A'mes and I could do nothing but agree.

Bwahhahah...you better believe it happened, Emmy.

~

Going to see PHantom of Opera tommorow with Anna and Cathy and am writing Trivia Quiz too, for Anna's party. Hopefully we'll finish it this time. It won't take me too long. This is my last and final effort, ever, so yeah, if it don't go good, don't expect me to be too pleased. You know, if there is one thing that has always irritated me about my friends, its that all this extra effort I put in, the stories, the games, the extra effort that goes to make our parties more memorable, school and life a pleasant, fun, spontaneous memory in twenty-thirty years, goes completely wasted and unappreciated. I think, secretly, my friends hate and abhor what I do, or of course, get annoyed about it and talk behind my back about how annoying persistent I am about getting me to do things like 'Miss Kuttan's on my back again - god she's sooo annoying'. Example: Automographs.

I hate that. I just hate it. Well, this is my last go. And as for my stories, I'm writing for myself now...although I have been doing that for ages. I actually found this dream journal like two nights ago on my old back-up CD and there was this dream where I murdered all my friends with scalpels. Eew.

Ames: Uh...Mel...you don't dream about us like that, do you?
Me: No!!!!!!! Of course not.
Mary: Of course, she says that now...but what about later...
Me: What? Em, what on earth are you talking about?

Uhoh. Em's inebriated again. Got to go.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. And of course, I'll do my regular 'thank you' post New Years...uh oh, I'll have to do it thursday night, because I'll be at Anna's otherwise. Yay. I'm going out New Years...well kind of.

Luff A'mes, Mary, Em, Splincer, Poirot and 'blue boy'. Love you all.

~ M.M.W ~

PS: Oh, and Orlando I suppose. I wish I could just meet him once. Just once.


. . . . . . . . . . . .





SABRINA FAIR

20 year old. Student. Writer. Multinational corporation girl. Hopeless romantic who's heart has been broken far too many times. Still, however, searches for Celine's her Jesse.


FABULOUS THINGS

Autumn.
A U T U M N

Before Sunset
B E F O R E S U N S E T

Imogen Heap
I M O G E N H E A P

LJ SECRET
L J S E C R E T

Shoes
S H O E S

Living La Boheme
L I V I N G L A B O H E M E


T H E H I L L S

Sasha Pivovarova
S A S H A P I V O V A R O V A

Europe
E U R O P E

Calvin and Hobbes
C A L V I N A N D H O B B E S

Models
M O D E L S

Marc Jacobs Sunnies
M A R C J A C O B S

ARCHIVES