Wednesday, December 1
Hey guys.
I'm going to Sydney. Like Tommorow. Like Tommorow Morning.
Like by afternoon, I'll be in a whole different state.
Weird, huh? I mean, who da thunk that I'd be so far away like tommorow? Its seems strange, kinda surreal, like its not really going to happen. But here it is, I've packed (in according to Sue, my ginormous suitcase), mum's making my last super, and Karen and I did 'the wax' last night. Ow. I've got red brusies everywhere. I'll look like lasagna by tommorow.
But hey, I'll be gone.
~
Yearbook...well...um...its...uh, okay, its done. But I've only got one copy and that's kinda shit. Coz my friends are expecting like a zillion copies tommorow and I only got one. Well that's because, I hated the first copy, so I'll see about doing it differently and getting it printed, without shelling about $104 dollars each copy.
Well, I was thinking you know, get it professionally printed, just the main photo bits, which comes to about $35 dollars. Plus binding at $6 a pieces. So yeah...hmmm...that's about 70 extra. Agh. Okay, not bad, all considering. But definitely over my budget. Oh yuck. I'll sort it out when I get back. But yeah, its done. Thank the lord.
~
Automographs...heheh, I'm going to play a prank tommorow and teach those complainers a lesson. Muahahaha. Hee.
~
Computer department sent us a letter ordering us to send us $200 and something dollaridoos for fixing my computer. My response?
Me: what the fuck?
Mum: MELISSSA! (like the god of hell or something)
Of course, being opposite me today, I rang up the department and began yelling at them. Actually mum not me. So 'Simon' called back later, while I was out, by myself, binding, and said 'Uh, no, that's okay, you don't have to pay it anyway, we'll forgo the charge' obviously wavering in front of mum's stormy voice. Well, I guess its okay to have an intimidating mum sometimes. I mean, I can't imagine Anna's mum rumbling on the phone to the CC department demanding her money back.
And just to top the day off, in its brilliancy, the Safeway Recruitment Office called back and said 'You have been successful in your group interview' *pumps air* and 'So we would like you to come down for your final interview'. I was dancing around, until she asked me to come around on the tenth and I'm like...
'Oooh, no, I can't. I'm actually away, I wrote it down on the form'
So, Phoebe, the nice woman she was, rang around the Balwyn manager, and asked him to change the time. And then she rang me back.
Phoebe: How's 11 am?
Me:: Uh, I can't. I get back at 2.
Of course, she rants at me that the manager's being kinda picky and that either its that time or no, until I set it straight the date.
Me: Do you mean the 9th or the 10th?
Phoebe: Oh, I meant the 10th.
I start dancing again. Yay!!!!!!! I won't have to do it the day I get back, and hopefully, hopefully I get this job. I really, really, really want it. Really. Even if the pay sucks, you know they go by your age? Meh, its experience.
~
Anyway, now its holiday time. I gotta clean up my room, vacume, do my hair, finish my automographs, finish Daniel Deronda, and just relax I guess. And finish my packing.
However, I am going to miss you guys dearly. I know I haven't been on a lot lately, because I've just been working full tilt and its kinda disgusting, trying to get a job, trying to finish the Yearbook, trying to organise get togethers etc and I'm actually quite tired. My eyes look it anyway, plus I have to wake up around six tommorow and get to Carman's at around 7, 7:15, hopefully, cause Sue's only getting there at 7:30. And then yeah, I'm off. I will miss you, all of you, especially as some of you are still at school, others still have years before them, and some *glares* are at Portsea, having the fun of their lives now. Well tommorow, is just another day. Except, for me, it will be different from all the rest.
Love you all and seee you soon, in another week, with a tan, perhaps skinnier and perhaps a little happier.
Love your,
~ M.M.W ~

