Monday, January 10

Current Mood: When one door closes, another opens. But we often look so regretfully upon the closed door that we don't see the one that has opened for us. - Alexander Graham Bell Faint Hearted
Current Music: Don't Panic - Coldplay


You are a freeform writer. Individualistic with a
sense for the different and challenging, Walt
Whitman and his poetry lacking meter and rhyme
is just what the doctor ordered. You're quick
to write something that the rest of the world
doesn't accept as poetry, quick to separate
yourself from the average joe. An author with a
true sense of self, you have confidence in your
abilities and aren't afraid to show it. :) GO
YOU!


What's YOUR Writing Style?
brought to you by Quizilla


~
I love this moment, in P and P, when she looks back and realises HOW WRONG SHE WAS! He would only have to ask me once to be Mistress of Pemberly...actually, wait, mistress? *sigh* I've got to watch this again!From The Memes List:

You've decided to go shopping in all of the little shops that line the downtown area of your town. As you come out of a store you see a woman getting into her car. As she gets into her car she drops her pocketbook. She then shuts the door and drives away. No one see's this pocketbook laying on the ground except you. What do you do?

You open the pocketbook and there is a huge wad of 100's and fifty dollar bills. Now what would you do? Be honest!


Well...hmm...if it really was that much, I'd actually be wary to go out and spend it all. I'd try to somehow contact the person, or catch their drivers licsence. I know that sounds so trite and so not what you'd expect really anyone to do, but I don't know, I would actually feel weird. I mean if they dropped like a few bucks, I guess that'd be okay, but what if I held their savings...or something they really needed and just stupidly but accidentally lost.

A'mes: Oh please. You would be all over the sales like a fat kid on a cupcake.
Me: No I wouldn't! And stop stealing Van Wilder quotes!

~

Found the funniest thing on Daydream: List Your 10 Anti-Resolution, that is bad things that you know that you will keep right on doing.

1. Even if I do get into the right course, have the right friends, have the right sort of life, I am still going to fuck it up entirely.

2. I'll keep being a moody, tempermental bitch. Just you watch, ho.

3. Obsess aimlessly about something I won't even like after six months. E.g. Anime, Japan, TV shows etc.

4. *sigh* I hate this one although this is thing supposed to be funny. I guess, keep right on hating my friends, finding it harder and harder to forgive them. Sometimes it gets so unbearable I....

5. Keep right on dreaming about 'blue boy'.

6. Keep right on day dreaming.

7. Even though I've actually finished I.B., I still won't 'get' a life.

8. Not get a job.

9. Not exercise.

10. Keep on smoking.

~

From Les Virgin Suicides. While the movie sucked, I could not deny Coppola's beautiful feminine imagery. No man could do that! No man!Had our 'picnico' yesterday. They all arrived ten minutes late, which gave me ample time to actually dress. Mum made me scrub the bathroom and I was like, "Mum! They're not going to use it! And if they do, they can use the guest bathroom." which actually does sparkle. But no!!!!! So still in my pjs, I had to slide across wet floor and scrub nonexistent mildew. Jesus.

Anyway, they came and then Sue came, and we all passed the 'first' park which they wanted to stay at, but I said no, so we went to the other park, which I think was much nicer, although more flies, and we sat down, food and all, and then Sue and I went off to Anna, who was waiting patiently at her house.

Being me, I usually know the way, unfortunately I took Sue down the wrong path, but made up for it by walking fast. We arrived at Anna's and I slid the gate open and got the shock of my life when Anna's mum was like 'Hello girls!' from behind the door. I screamed. And a second later, Sue screamed...apparently because of me, but I know better. Anna's mum and dad were cutting branches and leaves to clear out some of the space for the garden, what my mum does every six months to the encroaching ivy outside by window.

Anyway, we played with little Monty for a while and then Anna grabbed a hat and we all sailed out the door, back to the park. Half an hour later, we were there, having switched bags and discussed what it would be like if we did all end up in the same course thing. We got back, sat down and resumed eating Cathy!dip and chips, along with Carman's root beer, my cherries, carrots and watermelons (all mixed together...) and some other rudimentary chocolate. I wasn't that hungry, perhaps just hungry for conversation, which is what we did for a few hours. I don't really remember what we talked about much, perhaps school, what we were going to do, sports in which I rolled my eyes a lot (it always manages to drift back to cricket) and other things, I don't remember what.

Well, eventually most of us (bar Cathy) voted on going back to my house or down to the other park, because it was getting hot overhead and more flies seemed to have amassed. So we sat under a nice oaky tree beside the road, lay out or had a swing and talked more. Eventually, we decided to go back to my house, Anna went off home, and we sat around waiting for everyone's parents to pick them up. Bad moment: When Cathy's Dad came to pick her up and her dad and my dad started discussing scores and they started edging towards what our actual scores were and I was like...'NO! No!'. Cathy had the same look on her face. It was scary.

Not a bad day. Oh yeah. I was going to post a picture of Monty. Such a cutie.


His full name, certified by me and Anna, is Count Monty Basil Kwiecien The Third. Although I call him Dracula.


~

I love this icon. It has the perfect rotation and one of my favourite brushes...however, I'm annoyed you can see the lines. Agh! Still, not so bad an icon.Ahh. Next week I have a) I get my card! Whee b) The Incredibles and Elektra c) My Drivers Test...I gotta study and d)Hopefully my Garden State CD and my Phantom of the Opera CD and maybe then...I'll get my photos in! Agh.

Reminds me, now that I have lotsa money, I can actually do my own groceries. Woo.

Ames: *sigh* Wait till you get a credit card, then you can do lots more...
Me: What? Like get porn delivered to your door?
Ames: *ponders* Well yes...

*sigh*

~ M.M.W ~

PS: Made an Icon for/of my friends.

My second real animated gif one. Pretty cool, no?


. . . . . . . . . . . .





SABRINA FAIR

20 year old. Student. Writer. Multinational corporation girl. Hopeless romantic who's heart has been broken far too many times. Still, however, searches for Celine's her Jesse.


FABULOUS THINGS

Autumn.
A U T U M N

Before Sunset
B E F O R E S U N S E T

Imogen Heap
I M O G E N H E A P

LJ SECRET
L J S E C R E T

Shoes
S H O E S

Living La Boheme
L I V I N G L A B O H E M E


T H E H I L L S

Sasha Pivovarova
S A S H A P I V O V A R O V A

Europe
E U R O P E

Calvin and Hobbes
C A L V I N A N D H O B B E S

Models
M O D E L S

Marc Jacobs Sunnies
M A R C J A C O B S

ARCHIVES