Tuesday, January 4

Current Mood:  I smile because I don't know what's going on. Full Of News
Current Music: She wants to move - N.E.R.D

Well its over. Its finally fucking over. And I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo glad.

~

After having told my dear, dear friends my results

Ames: OMG! YOU FUCKING BIATCH!
Em: Well done, Mel. I am so proud of you! *mothers*
Mary: *schnugs* You've earned it, darling. Luff you.
Me: *blushes* Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. I owe it to you guys too, you know. I mean, that A on my EE wouldn't be if Ames didn't read it.
Me: And of course, you guys too, all my essays and my crapping on about how crap I am, without you guys, I don't know what I'd do.
Ames: Well, you'd suck.
Mary: And FAIL. Obviously.
Em: GUYS!!!!!!
Me: LMAO *hugz*

~

REcap of Today

Didn't get to sleep till like around 3 a.m. and by then, as you can see from my previous posts, I was crying and praying and doing all sorts of things, hoping to god tommorow would be okay.
Woke up a few times, but at 8:00, I heard the phone ring and my mum run to my room, going 'Its Mrs Collins' and pressing it into my hands. I'm all groggy and everything, but I snap into 'teacher-mode'. Mrs Collins apparently sounded 'excited' and she asked me if I'd like to know over the phone and I'm like, tentatively saying 'Yes'. And she told me.

Me: What? [My sister runs into the room]
Me: Okay, thanks. [hangs up]

And then I told my mum and my sister, who even without glasses, are sitting on the edge of their seats. Suddenly they're jumping up and down, laughing and hugging me and stuff, and I'm sorta sitting there, shell shocked by everything. Oh my god. For the work I put in, I got that mark. I seriously wasn't expecting that. It was suck a fucking shock to me. Agh.

~

Went to school, actually met up with Sarah and Ying. Ying did really well too but Sarah didn't know what she got, so we went down to the common room. While I had the most awkward conversation with an overbeaming Jo(I had to get away before she declared to the world she got a 44) and bizarrely smiling Jordi, Sarah got her score and Ying scrounged for food. After some mixing around, and me glancing at the breakdown of my score [WHAT? A six in History? You gotta be kidding me. - If you don't know, HISTORY is my hated, hated subject], Mrs Collins and Mrs Storelli made speeches that were greatly annoying.

Sarah wasn't so pleased with her score, so I kindly ditched Mum who had come all the way only to deliver my diploma and my little gold shiney IB badge safely home, and went with Sarah and Ying in my overflowing pants to the city. We spent the day clothes-shopping and finally went to see a movie, Blade: Trinity. I shall post quotes and my thoughts.

~

Blade: Trinity

It was an all right movie, not as good as the second one, which I'm sure I've told you I really like, but it was pretty good. If not for Ryan Reynolds, I think I wouldn't have liked it half as much. Did you know he gained 25 pounds of muscle? Woah. Woah. Woah. That's a LOT of muscle. Especially when he only uses it to fight off Reaper Pomeranians. *giggles* I think, in essence, it would have been a better movie, if Blade and the other characters, hadn't taken themselves so seriously. WE know its a vampire movie, we know his history, let's just have actiony fun not deep riveting moments. Anyway, so I give it a 5/10, for being moderate but still good. But not a good ending for this trilogy.


[after Hannibal kills the vampire dogs]
Jarko Grimwood: Hey, dickhead. Have you seen my dog?
Hannibal King: Have you checked the lobby?

Hannibal King: [Pomeranian enters room] Fuck me.
Hannibal King: [Two Doberman pinscher's enter room] Fuck me sideways!

Hannibal King: Unlike other vampires, her fangs are located in her vagina. Okay, moving on...

Gedge: Dracula probably has thousands of tiny bones in his body, sort of like a snake...
Hannibal King: Let me ask you one question: Have you ever been laid?
Gedge: Yes, many times. Many times. With ladies.

Hannibal King: there are two things. first, your hair style is rediculous.
[pauses]
Hannibal King: and second, i've been eating a lot of garlic, and i just farted. silent but deadly.

Hannibal King: You stay here, kitten. I'm gonna get some help.

Hannibal King: So, are you totally ready to sign up for one of our super secret Nightstalker decoder rings?

Hannibal King: Which means the fat lady should be singing right... about... NOW!
[pause where nothing happens]
Hannibal King: Oh, this is awkward.
[Still nothing]
Hannibal King: Anyone have a cell phone?

Hannibal King: Too bad the dog's dick is bigger than yours.
Jarko Grimwood: When the fuck did you see my dick?

Hannibal King: We call ourselves the Nightstalkers.
Blade: Sounds like a reject from a Saturday morning cartoon.
Hannibal King: Well, we were going to go with the Carebears, but that was taken

After the movie, it was only two so we sat down by the river and talked for a little bit about what we could do, that wouldn't cost money. Unexpectedly, I spotted the exhibition center with the huge sale so we went in. Unfortunately the book/cd/dvd sale was crap, Ying and I did this weird bag thing coz her bag was getting too heavy, so Sarah made us walk all the way down to Gate 8, though it was pouring cats and dogs outside, and we went into the bedding/clothes/sales sale. Sarah investigated bedding and also made Wizard of Oz jokes because there were so many red shiny glittery shoes for four dollars everywhere. Very funny. I ended up buying a blanket that my mother hates, but hey it was nice and soft and HUGE and only ten dollaridoos. After all that, we went home, training to Camberwell and then tramming up to end of the line with Ying, who jumped off at Sackville. And being lazy me, I trammed down after that, because I couldn't be fucked walking. Not too shabby a day.

~

Sorry...didn't post it till today. [The day after it says I posted]

So am still thinking about what I should put down for my preferences. Its hard. And I don't wanna, but with the knowledge I have now, I think it will be easier on me.

What else did I do today? Well, I d/led a program that allows me to play DVDS and 'cap'. Which was excellent, cause I got to cap one of my favourite movies 'Shanghai Knights'. However, ran into a bit of a problem capping the 'Phantom of the Opera' trailer, but thanks to some handy tips online (thank the lord for internet), I have two progams now that will do it for me, cap by cap, if I really want it. Its awesome. Totally fucking cool.

Soo cool, in fact, that I actually was able to post 'caps' (Yes! Me!) at my favouite cap place, cap_it at livejournal. Awesome. Awesome place. And its only been five minutes, and I've all ready had five comments. Oh yeah. Phantom of the Opera is a wicked cool movie. Wooh. According to these people. Muah.

I've capped SHanghai Knights, Season Five of Sex and the City and now am going to start on our rental DVDs, Four Feathers, Sylvia and maybe Wit, which looked good this afternoon. Kinda reminded me of Angels in America. Btw, saw that guy from Angels in America on Jack and Jill. Weird, he was playing a straight guy. Tommorow, I shall cap more once I get back from school (preference time! Ahh!) and back from el banko, to set up my new account. Woo. My parents are going to give me a monthly allowance from now on, to spend as a I choose. Hm...

~

Oh and just for kicks, coz I love Mr 'Dracula/Phantom' and this had me laughing into Anna's shoulder during the movie. [Btw, I did make it.]



~ M.M.W who decides her life tommorow ~

P.S. I take that back about the comments. There's now six, within half an hour. And that's an all time record. And the last one says she 'loves me'. Awww!!!!!



. . . . . . . . . . . .





SABRINA FAIR

20 year old. Student. Writer. Multinational corporation girl. Hopeless romantic who's heart has been broken far too many times. Still, however, searches for Celine's her Jesse.


FABULOUS THINGS

Autumn.
A U T U M N

Before Sunset
B E F O R E S U N S E T

Imogen Heap
I M O G E N H E A P

LJ SECRET
L J S E C R E T

Shoes
S H O E S

Living La Boheme
L I V I N G L A B O H E M E


T H E H I L L S

Sasha Pivovarova
S A S H A P I V O V A R O V A

Europe
E U R O P E

Calvin and Hobbes
C A L V I N A N D H O B B E S

Models
M O D E L S

Marc Jacobs Sunnies
M A R C J A C O B S

ARCHIVES