Thursday, January 13
Current Mood:
Geeky
Current Music: Body to Body - Samantha Mumba
~
1. When did you start your blog/web site?
Well, my blog I started on the 12th July 2003!! My website on the other hand...the earliest post was March 27th 2003...but I know it was earlier than that. Meh. Hey, in almost exactly six months, it will be my second anniversary. Can you believe it? Two years on this thing. Woo. I gotta celebrate.
2. Why did you start it? (Is there any specific reason?)
Not really. Actually probably through a friend of mine and Live Journal really. At first I posted nonsense and now I actually have a form, mood, music, thoughts, chats with other people, day to day events and also reviews and well...nonsense too. But also memeing. Why I started it, I guess, in order to set my thoughts down. I like re-reading over my past memories. Really address my growth or lack of, throughout this last year or so.
3. What is your blog/site generally about?
Well, read above too. Mostly myself, what happens, the pratfalls, the successes, my bitching and moaning, my sense of belief and accomplishment. Essentially me, but it doesn't fail to discuss others.
~
1. If you won the lottery, and could win as much as you wanted, how much would you take? What would you do with it?
Now I'm really going to answer this. I guess a cool hundred million pounds/American dollars would do me just fine and dandy. I'd of course, buy everything I wanted, invest half of it and let it build interest. Oh yeah, baby. I could live off that interest. Actually Sue and I calculated how much we would need to live off our interest, funny that. Um...pay off all my tuition fees at Uni, including my friends, buy houses everywhere including a huge town house where me and my friends could live and make it absolutely cool. Although no building. Donate some to charity, obviously. Um...smite all my enemies? Travel the world? Pay people to worship me? I dunno. Its a lot of money. Study whatever I want I guess, whenever I liked. Do what I want, like stay in all the time and read books, or crash the coolest parties, meet really cool and intellectual people, although I won't prove stimulating. But it'd be cool...and of course, meet O.B. and possibly 'blueboy'. That would be awesome.
2. If you could, would you want to be a professional student? Why/why not? If so, what would you study?
Omg, yes. Literature, as many languages as possible, history, law, anything arty, I guess humanities. Maybe IT too, so I could actually fix my computer once in a while. Maybe music, learn a few different instruments, perhaps learn to compose. Oooh...sports too. Omg, I'd love to be a professional student. How fun.
3. Does it take a lot of money and goods to make you happy? How much/little? Why/Why not?
I guess, in a way I think it does, but I'm kinda happy without them too. I guess, like they say in Before Sunset, what you need is the desire, the anticipation for something. I mean, if you were rich and had EVERYTHING, you'd get bored really really fast. I mean, I would love to be rich, but not massively rich. A cool fifty million would do the trick. Joking. Look, anything I could live off comfortably would be good. I mean, everyone wants some sort of form of security.
~
How old would I be? Oooh...seven. Where was I? I was in the Americas. I guess, be wiser, don't be such a prat, appreciate being there because you'll be gone soon, live it up, love what you have and look forward to what you will get. All that cliched stuff. Oh, and don't drop that thing I dropped eight years ago. Oh, and don't pick a fight with that art teacher. And oh, don't make friends with that girl...and...okay, that's ore than one thing, but hey, I want to make myself have a better life, no?
02.According to the song White Rabbit, "one pill makes you larger and one pill makes you small". If you were offered these pills today, which pill would you take and why?
Well that's obviously. The small one.
~
Sean Penn. I think he's one of the smartest, most intelligent and compassionate men I've ever seen. ALthough not great looking, I would respect him, no question. Well...except for the fact that he did marry Madonna briefly. Ahem.
2. If you had a warning light on your forehead what would it warn people of if it were flashing?
Getting Bored Now. Stopped Listening. Shut the Hell Up, Would ya?
3. Scientists have discovered a way to bottle the essence of you. What does it smell like?
Newly risen bread or newly mowed grass.
~
Getting my marks? That was good. My parents were sensationally happy. Or the picnic thing, that was good too. Or Wednesday night, late night chat with Ames, Mary, Em and Petrie. Good ole us.
2. Tell us about funny moment that had you and others laughing 'til it hurt.
When Ames, Josh and I had a discussion about wanking. It got kinda peculiar but was horribly hilarious...couldn't stop laughing for a week!!!!!!
3. What is one of your favorite childhood memories?
My last night party in England, I carved their names into my desk. We jumped around in David's pool house dancing to music, me and the girls, Andrea (Rich Frenchie), Andrea (Smart, Gym girl whose dad works with my dad), Annie (this cool reject) , Megan (my usedtohate-nowbestfriends girl) and Justine, my bestest best friend with long, lustrous blonde hair that was longer than Anna's. I used to play with in the mornings while I talked to Jacob and Harry. Ahh...those lost times. Also, reading out the stories I'd written about them in the mornings. This huge party on my last day at school. Crying that I'd lost one of my books and Tony and Jacob comforting me. Funniest? Jacob asking Justine out during class, Harry playing mediator. Tristan showing me the bee he squished in his locker. Aw, he was so proud. Playing with David in his backyard, soccer. Seeing Tom every day. Seeing Nancy. Riding in the back of Andrea's father's Porsche listening to Cher with her and David. Skidding around on the dance floor at Christina's birthday. Talkign to David, Romeo and Juliet style, my best friend lived right next door to me. Making a 'Now and Then' pact. Running to the tree every lunch time with Justine. That was all in England...In America, everyone in the grade writing their addresses in my snoopy address book. Playing on the tyres. Racing for the swings. Reciting a poem for my history teacher and in fact, second favourite teacher, Mr Hakes next to my old math teacher, whom I've forgotten the name of, but he was really cool and funny. My first grade teacher. Smoking candy cigars when Wesley had a new baby brother. God, there are so many more. I forgot all this. Sometimes I just let go and completely forget and other times, I pause in the middle of some other event and remember. And it may just come and go without any provoking, but sometimes there's a stimuli, like a scent, a word, a phrase and then I'm gone. *sigh* I'll never forget any of them. Ever.
4. Your worst memory?
You know, I've been through a lot of shit in my life. A lot. No, I'm not kidding. I've taken a lot and sometimes I can't believe I have. But I have to say, my worst, absolutely worst memory that I am still so sore about, is refusing Harry. When he asked me and then the look on his face as I said no and I was lauging too, so distracted, that I didn't care. And then he walked away. I will NEVER EVER forgive myself for that and if I ever do meet him again, I will beg his forgiveness. Because that was terrible. And stupid. The stupidest thing I have ever done in my life. Although I have to question, what kind of girlfriend would I make. A fucked up one for sure.
~ M.M.W ~
PS: Although I did dance with him at every dance. *does a little dance* Woo.

