Thursday, January 20

Current Mood: Cat: There's an old cat saying, It's better to live one day as a tiger than a whole life as a worm. Rimmer: There's an old human saying, Whoever heard of a wormskin rug? - Red Dwarf In The Clouds
Current Music: In the Waiting Line - Zero 7 (OST Garden State)

Do you believe
In what you see
Motionless wheel
Nothing is real
Wasting my time
In the waiting line
Do you believe in
What you see


~

I haven't posted lyrics in a long time but I adore this song. Its rich, beautiful and dreamy/lazy. I was gonna post Leonard Cohen lyrics but well...I'm so Garden!State right now. Bye Bye POTO.

~

This is like my favourite icon of the moment! WOOT! The coloring is sooo good!Mom woke me up at seven o'clock for the fourth this week. Except this time, I was actually going somewhere. We took the train into the city to go to the Tax building so I can get my TFN for my university enrolment. *sigh* I hate this. There's so much bloody work I have to do. Sometimes I believe more than I.B. Just kidding. Like that would ever be true.

Then we came home because I was bloody tired except we dropped into all these phone shops because suddenly mom wants to get me a phone. Me? Well, actually that would be good. Considering that huge fucked up upset when I went to the Open. Gah. I hate public phones. Anyway, mum wants to get me a pre-paid Nokia with a $30 top up card. So woot. Yay. I get phone. Woo.

Came back and mum left because she had to go out to lunch with another of her tea-hens, while I lounged around and watched Footballer's Wives again. I am getting so addicted to that shoe. Its usually on at nine in the morning but luckily we have digital, I know we have despite what Cathy says, and they have UK TV +2, which is like encore, two hour later screening which is awesome because then I only have to get up at eleven to watch it. Anyway, I'm all in the shock because dickhead and all around bounder Jason is dead (he fell off a roof...MURDER and drunkeness!)Um, Tanya shockingly rejected and revealed him, which sort lead to his murder...except you don't see the murder. The best I gleaned off the boards is that it was a woman. Damn. Um, Tanya is in the shits because of some side story in which these people have information on how she paid off people to work at the nursing home. Um, Chardonnay (giggles!) and her husband's mother has left with the baby because you know its spoiling their lives and everything. And ew, worst of all, the nice coach guy I kinda liked is blackmailing Freddy into having sex with him...eww, and I really liked her and Sal. Oh yeah, and Darius is an idiot.

So yeah, that's whats got me so addicted. Its so trashy and I love it. Woo. One more eppie for tommorow. Its actually coming back to regular television soon, but really late at night and as for this, I think its Season Two. EDIT: Okay, I just found out that that was the last episode and in season three, both Jason and Chardonnay are dead. Whatta? And half the cast has left. Right...okay...so?? Well that was abrupt.

Anyway, after that I started working again but got bored, so called Anna to ask if she wanted to go get a coffee. She was still taking care of Monty but we met up at the park and walked Monty for a while and then sat and talked quite a bit. Anna revealed something terrible and unfair to me and I was like 'WHAT?' because it so isn't right and I still don't understand what happened, especially with Anna's marks. A perfect 'What the...' Anyway, we ended up discussing uni and how everything's gonna change, with brief distractions of me teaching Monty to sit and shying out of his way before he bit me in half or sat on me.

It got kinda dark and cloudy so I came home and went back to work filling out all my forms and fiddling with my icons. Btw, if you haven't noticed my icon style is quite different from usual thanks to heap of these new brushes. Thank god. I was getting tired of shitty little gradients. Wargh. Yeah, that was my day. Tiring as it was, I was half an hour asleep on the couch, my sister sitting on my feet and even though she is so light, I have little bruisies there now. Genius.

~

Yes, that is Tori Amos from Scarlet Walk. She does great pictures sometimes!Well. I'm off to bed. Another day without a job. *sigh* I really have to get out there. Mmm...my new revamping will be up soon. Well, I'm gonna go to bed and listen to Garden State again. Also gotta organise this 'going out late night' thing. Hopefully we can still do it. I hate choosing movies to watch, especially when most of them I've seen or don't like. As it always is. Pershaw.

~ M.M.W ~







. . . . . . . . . . . .





SABRINA FAIR

20 year old. Student. Writer. Multinational corporation girl. Hopeless romantic who's heart has been broken far too many times. Still, however, searches for Celine's her Jesse.


FABULOUS THINGS

Autumn.
A U T U M N

Before Sunset
B E F O R E S U N S E T

Imogen Heap
I M O G E N H E A P

LJ SECRET
L J S E C R E T

Shoes
S H O E S

Living La Boheme
L I V I N G L A B O H E M E


T H E H I L L S

Sasha Pivovarova
S A S H A P I V O V A R O V A

Europe
E U R O P E

Calvin and Hobbes
C A L V I N A N D H O B B E S

Models
M O D E L S

Marc Jacobs Sunnies
M A R C J A C O B S

ARCHIVES