Wednesday, January 26
Current Mood:
Retrospective
Current Music: Sarah McLachlan - Dear God
~
1. What is the total amount of music files on your computer?
May four hundred, three hundred songs. About a gig? Can't be bothered finding. Bad thing is, I'm sick of ALL my music. Sick. Sick. Sick.
2. The CD you last bought is:
Garden State. Though in a week say, it will be Phantom of the Opera. Woo.
3. What is the song you last listened to before reading this message?
Shake, Shake, Shanke, Senora - Harry Belafonte (OST Beetlejuice)
4. Write down 5 songs you often listen to or that mean a lot to you:
Zero Seven - In The Waiting Line
Frou Frou - Let Go
Theme - Phantom of the Opera (Oh, let's dig those eighties electric guitars! Razz.)
Tuesday Morning - Michelle Branch
Precious Things - Tori Amos
~
My sister has officially put me on a diet. Woo. Except, its very medical and everything and I have to take twelve pills a day. Oh, I know, sounds shocking doesn' it? So reminds me of Requiem of a Dream, with Ellen Burstyn's "Purple in the morning, blue in the afternoon, and orange in the evening. Just like that, one, two, three, four.". Scary shit. Anyway, this is not so bad, it just helps me curb my appetite, supplies me with extra vitamins and what not so I can eat less without actually missing or not resupplying my body with those precious vitamins. I can actually miss two meals. It also gives me more energy (Product called N-R-G, how funny) etc. Its all very herbal and stuff, plus I have this weird tasting powder (apparently dutch chocolate) that I can mix in my drinks to help boost stuff. My sister's been on it for ages and she's so fricking thin it hurts my head. Especially when I'm considered the fat sister. Gah. Anyway, I'm gonna try it for a month even though I've actually lost four kilos in the last week or so. I think that's because all I ate for three days was kiwis. Heheheh. Yeah, okay. Bad me. *sigh* I have to go take my pills again. At least they're not like those other pills Alice made so much fun of. You know sometimes, I think she irritates me on purpose. She does it a lot and I don't know why.
~
More Memeing: You know I want to.
Name a CD you own that you think no-one else has.
Any of my mixes count? Many of my Anime albums. Perhaps Doubleday.
Name a book you own that you think no-one else on your friends list does.
Batouskai or something like that. Its a Japanese fable book I bought in the second hand bookstore. Strange at times but quite good.
Name a movie you own on DVD/VHS/whatever that you think no-one else on your friends list does.
Well, definitely the Weiss Kreuz concert DVD. *hangs head in shame* I know.
Name a place that you have visited that you think no-one else on your friends list has.
Well, if I'm putting Ames and Petrie into the bargain...its not a lot of places. Um...probably Houston or Pompeii.
~
Em: What? I was just gonna ask if this is Orlando Bloom news.
Me: It isn't.
Em/Mary: *horrified gasps*
Me: Oh for goodness sake!
It isn't. I just...am shocked. Shoc-ked. I mean, sometimes I wonder if I ever had my past. Like, sometimes I just completely forget that I had a life before Australia, that I KNEW people. And sometimes its just weird. Well, okay its' not when I'm actually checking it up and expect something, but when I hear that most of these people have moved or something, I just expect that my old school ACS has no one left in it. I mean, when I hear one of their names, I sit up and take notice becase it floods me with all these memories. Sue and Anna and Cathy are so awkward when they see people from primary school but these people to me, aren't from primary school...they're part of me too.
Anyway, I was checking up on ACS's news, considering that this is their last year before they head out of school and I was a bit retro at teh moment (check mood) and I came across something, of couse not really expecting to:
A select group of Dance team members participated in their first competition on February 22nd in Bath. The four captains plus Alero Nanna, Haley Bryant, and Amy Minnehan placed well in the Senior Dance Division of the Western Cheer and Dance Competition sponsored by the British Cheerleading Association.
Gah. Alero? Alero? She's still there. I was such a *bitch* to her. I swear to god, I was. I mean, she was nice and all but I had my own friends and you know me, I was sooo Diana-like towards her. Cause no one else really liked her and she such a suck-up to the 'cool' crowd, which I had been but you know me, I pulled out and got my own friends. Not all of them nice but I got the best group in the end. However... when the upset happened at the dance (perhaps the other biggest regret after Harry) she sat with me in the bathroom the whole time. Which was nice. Except I totally stabbed her in the back, when Harry asked me to dance and I refused, but then I heard he had asked Alero and I took it back. Gah. I was sooo teh_bitch.
Mary: I am shocked...and appalled.
Me: I know.
Em: But we still luff you! *schnugs*
Me: Really?
No, really? I mean, I've done some reallly bitch things in my life. REALLY. But then again, some things have been done to me that are unforgivable and not all of those were in American and England. And not all of those people did I consider my enemies or not my friends. *sigh* At least I resent and unforgive myself for those things and my regret is apparent. Sometimes I look at those people (okay, one in particular) and I wonder if underneath it all, they're just a fucking, coninving bitch who is only out to get me. Hah. Paranoia city. But just as my all-wise History teacher says: "Just cause you're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get you." True. True. True.
The other thing that caught my attention was the fact that Jacob Maccoby was still at ACS. I mean, I didn't doubt this since his mother, I can't believe I remember this, is such a fucking suck up. She's one of those ambitious mothers who heads the PTA and donates whole wings. Anyway, this year, she once again directed the big stage play as she did when I was there, giving Jacob and his friends (Harry) huge parts, like Mayor of the Munchkin City during the Wizard of Oz which was huge for a fifth grader and his sister (whom I've forgotten the name of) got Dorothy. Oh for god's sake.
Oh...and this may be very wrong, but the guys on teh varsity swim squad are actually kinda hot. Yeah...okay, its wrong. I just can't decipher why.
~
An excerpt from messenger chat with Sue, which I personally think is very funny: You can probably tell who is who, but I'm Snow Cherries and Sue is 'Miss'. Enjoy.
miss a gay tori amos fan?
miss unlikely
snow cherries very rare
miss yeah
snow cherries like an albino in an african tribe
miss uh-huh
snow cherries or a tan hottie at computer camp
miss oh alright
snow cherries or someone cool in our group
miss okay stop it
snow cherries hahahaha!!!!!!!!
miss and that includes you
miss meanie.
~
~ M.M.W who goes to face her destiny...far far far far away ~

