Wednesday, January 12

Current Mood: A hero is the right man in the right place at the wrong time. - T.A. Klein Sadistic
Current Music: Let Go - Frou Frou

~

I love this song! Go Frou Frou! I have to check her out, she's soo cool! And I love her voice.Meme: Yes. I admit it. I'm a meme!whore. Don't tell me you're not too!!

1. Are you an innie or an outie?
Innie. Outties are weird, man.

2. Have you ever worn bell-bottoms?
Only jeans that make my hips look smaller. Woo.

3. Have you ever written a song?
Eight years old. Called Unfair. Pre-teenage angst.

4. Can you make change for a dollar right now?
Sure can. Check my little piggy bank (really an old earring holder box).

5. Have you ever been in the opposite sex's bathroom?
Well duh!! I'm not totally without a life. Then again my past is more drama-filled than my present.

6. Have you ever smelled your own feet? honestly?
Of course! How else do you prove that you can chew off your own big toe?

7. Do you like ketchup on or beside your french fries?
Beside. If on, it gets on your fingers and ew. Sticky and smelly.

8. Can you touch your tongue to your nose?
Nope, although my tongue is really long. NOT Ioan Gruffud long, but long. I can roll it.

9. Have you ever been a boy/girl scout?
Nope. One American tradition I managed to escape.

10. Have you ever broken a mirror?
Yep. It was a small compact one though. Not big dramatic breaking of one because a) I was ugly and it broke of no accord (Snow White) or b)...I was ugly and ashamed (Some faery tales) c)...or I was ugly and singing a big song and wanted more dramatic effect (Phantom of the Opera)

11. Have you ever put your tongue on a frozen pole?
What is this quiz? Dumb and Dumbererererer?

12. What is your biggest pet peeve?
Velcro. Grrr....

13. Do you slurp your drink after its gone?
In the middle of a cinema. Yes.

14. Have you ever blown bubbles in your milk?
Uhuh. Mum likes telling me not to. But I do it anyway. Grr. Rebel. With a pathetic cause.

15. Would you rather eat a Big Mac or a Whopper?
A Big Mac. According to Sarah, who knows all about the meat at Hungry Jacks and MacDonalds, Hungry Jack's burger meat is dryer because of some storage thing. I forgot.

16. Have you ever gone skinny-dipping?
Uh. Like no, babe.

17. When you are at the grocery store, do you ask for paper or plastic?
I know its bad, but I miss the paper bags. Now we usually store everything in our English Sainsburys Tubs. Cute.

18. True or False: You would rather eat steak than pizza.
False. I hate steak. I am THIS CLOSE to becoming a vegetarian. There's something about all that meat that is so...deappetising. I think in my whole life I've only ever eaten one steak. One. And I certainly didn't finish it.

19. Did you have a baby blanket?
Yep. Called it blankie or something. Was cute. Except I didn't sleep under it, I rolled it up and slept next to it. So if I ever end up calling my spouse 'Blankie' in the middle of the night, don't mind me...

20. Have you ever tried to cut your own hair?
Yes. I ended up with huge bald patches at the front of my hair. Tried to hide it with hair bands.

21. Have you ever sleepwalked?
Hope not.

22. Have you ever had a birthday party at Macdonalds?
No!

23. Can you flip your eye-lids up?
Like with my fingers? Or by myself?

24. Are you double jointed?
No.

25. If you could be any age, what would you be?
In my twenties, possibly. Apparently that's the best age.

26. Have you ever gotten gum stuck in your hair?
Yes. Bad bad time.

27. Have you ever thrown-up after a roller coaster ride?
No. Because it was short...and I'm never going to trust Alice again. Gah.

28. What is your dream car?
It used to be a bug, but now its a silver and black Mini (Em: Elijah Wood has a silver and black Mini! Me: Shut up, Em. What did I say about talking about 'him' here? Em: Hey! I've been good, I haven't spoken about him for months! AMes: Tis true. Me: Now you, don't you start too!) or an Aston Martin Vanquish.

30. Would you go swimming in shallow waters where, one year earlier, a shark had attacked a child?
Yep.

31. How many cavities do you have?
Heaps. Although they've all been fixed.

32. Have you ever eaten a dog biscuit?
Wah...no. We have cat food in the cupboard, bordering on four years now...without a cat.

33. If you were in a car sinking in a lake, what would you do first?
Unbuckle. Roll down the windows and swim out. What else would you do?

34. Have you ever ridden in an ambulance?
Nope.

35. Can you pick something up with your toes?
Paintbrushes. Coins. Pencils.

36. How many remote controls do you have?
Seven that I use. The one for my broken stereo, the one for my air conditioner, the four for the TV in the living room (tv, cable, dvd, vcr) and one for the air conditioner out there.

37. Have you ever fallen asleep in school?
Twice in History. Once in Chemistry. Several times in English...

38. How many times have you flown in an airplane in the last year?
Four. Twice for Malaysia. Twice for Sydney. That's just sad. I used to fly heaps when I was younger.

39. How many foreign countries have you visited?
Heaps. Do I have to list them? I'll shorten it. Malaysia, Singapore, The US and various places there, Europe and various places there and England.

41. Would you rather be rich and unhappy, or poor and happy?
Rich and unhappy. I'm sorry, if you were rich, you could at least be a little happy.

42. If you fell into quicksand, would you try to swim or try to float?
Float. You do that thing I learned in the Baskervilles and Princess Bride. Spread your body out and try to reach for something.

44. Do you ask for directions when you are lost?
Yes. I hate it when my friends are like trying to work it out and do not want to ask a stranger where to go. Its so silly.

45. Have you ever had a Mexican jumping bean?
Yes. Owned it. Did not eat it.

46. Are you more like Cinderella or Alice in Wonderland?
Soooo Alice.

47. Would you rather have an ant farm with no ants or a box of crayons with broken points?
Crayons. You could always fashion new points. An ant farm with no ants is just a heap of sand.

48. Do you prefer light or dark bread?
Light, cause I'm sad but I can do with whole meal.

49. Do you prefer scrambled or fried eggs?
Scrambled. I'm a scrambled ma'am. Unless its Eggs Benedict. Yum.

50. Have you ever been in a car that ran out of gas?
No.

~

The Incredibles rocks! And if I had to have any power, I would have here Violet's, because she has invisibility and force fields! Woo!Damn it. I have to get up early tommorow. Have to go clothes shopping. Have to call Ying. HAVE TO STUDY. Gah. I'm doing that procrastination thing again. Bad me. Btw, saw the Incredibles today. That movie rocked my socks. Definitely 10/10. Woo!!!!!!!

~ M.M.W who will not post just to show her icons off... ~


. . . . . . . . . . . .





SABRINA FAIR

20 year old. Student. Writer. Multinational corporation girl. Hopeless romantic who's heart has been broken far too many times. Still, however, searches for Celine's her Jesse.


FABULOUS THINGS

Autumn.
A U T U M N

Before Sunset
B E F O R E S U N S E T

Imogen Heap
I M O G E N H E A P

LJ SECRET
L J S E C R E T

Shoes
S H O E S

Living La Boheme
L I V I N G L A B O H E M E


T H E H I L L S

Sasha Pivovarova
S A S H A P I V O V A R O V A

Europe
E U R O P E

Calvin and Hobbes
C A L V I N A N D H O B B E S

Models
M O D E L S

Marc Jacobs Sunnies
M A R C J A C O B S

ARCHIVES