Sunday, January 2
Current Mood:
Waiting
Current Music: The Point of No Return - Phantom of the Opera
You know what really pisses me off?
There are no PHANTOM OF THE OPERA screen caps. And that really pisses me off. I even had to go and request at one of my various sites and I NEVER request. What I did get was a bunch of sites with some pictures but nothing directly from the movie. Then again, stuff from the movie would be pirated so hmm...maybe not. But c'mon, someone must have capped the trailer at least!!!!!!!
Wahh. Have a peek at my icon works today.
And...
And my funny POTO ones...
~
I did iconise some of my other fandoms (I have a habit of calling it 'capping' when I'm not weally!
Thumbelina:
Before Sunrise/Sunset:
Spirited Away:
Catch Me If You Can:
Bridget Jones' Diary 2:
Lemony Snicket:
Garden State:
Lady Hawk:
Romeo and Juliet:
~
Hope you like. Btw, off to Ying's tommorow, so I have to get to bed. G'dnight.
~ M.M.W~
PS: Stumbled over POTO premiere photos. God, they all look so normal. No, seriously. I just realised that only one of them is some kinda of famous, and that's Minnie Driver who looks EXACTLY like my sister's friend, Yasmine. Its crazy-weird. Real crazy-weird.

