Tuesday, January 25

Current Mood: Space. It seems to go on and on forever, then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you. Weird
Current Music: Wedding Day At Troldhaugen - Grieg (Its sooo happy, I'm sick.)

Meme-time, babe. (That and I don't have any lyrics to post. That's the one bad thing about classical...that and after a while it gives me a headache.)

1) First Grade Teacher: As in Grade One?: Mrs Lloyd. She has her own website now here.
2) Last word you said: Yes.
3) Last song you sang: "Nniiiiiiiiiiiiiigggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhtttttttt!" (Okay, I'll stop, I promise, Em!)
4) Last person you hugged: Mum.
5) Last thing you laughed at: Karen going out to suntan for like two minutes.
6) Last time you said ’I love you’: My moosey.
7) Last time you cried: The night before my results came out.
8) What’s in your CD player: The Most Romanitc Piano Album. Ahem.
9) What colour socks are you wearing: I don't WEAR socks.
10) What’s under your bed: Box of photos and various little things that manage to roll under there.
11) What time did you wake up today: 7 something. Except I went back to sleep for another eight hours like two hours later.
12) Current taste: Apple juice.
13) Current hair: Black, curly, oily. And I ONLY just washed it.
14) Current clothes: My pjamas. Red singlet top and these really cute boxers. Aww.
15) Current annoyance: At angelfire. Teh_ads is pissing me off.
16) Current longing: to go to Melbourne and do Law/whatever instead of Monash. *whimper*
17) Current desktop picture: Dad is really strict about our background image. I don't know why. But if I had to choose, then possibly something O.B. like or just a really pretty, nice picture. I'm so iccony lately though.
18) Current worry: Enrolment, have I don't everything yet?
19) Current hate: Being fat-ish, not getting a high enough score, not doing my preferences properly. Gah.
20) Story behind your LJ username: Chibihaneko was circa Jap phase and it means pretty flower cat, which I thought was cute at the same time. Angel_Iris was just something I made up on the spot.
21) Current favourite article of clothing: My Victim of Pleasure shirt or my green skirt.
22) Favourite physical feature of the opposite sex/same sex: Smile. And well...that other thing.
23) Last CD that you bought: Well, bought for me, Garden State. Will buy soon, POTO.
24) Favourite place to be: My bed, when I'm not all sweaty like today.
25) Least favourite place: At Monash. (I'm soo going to take that back in a few days!)
26) Time you wake up in the morning: About 2 in the afternoon.
27) If you could play an instrument, what would it be: The violin, guitar, drums or piano.
28) Favourite color: Pink. I hate to say it.
29) Do you believe in an afterlife: Why yes, I do.
30) How tall are you: Pretty tall.
31) Current favourite word/saying: "The Angel of Music told me too..." Really eerie voice.
32) Favourite book: Okay, hard one. The BlackAdder book.
33) Favourite season: Autumn or spring. I'm not into the extremes. *swelters*
34) One person from your past you wish you could go back and talk to: Harry, David or Justine. Or Kelly or Andrea or Nancy. Or Sarah or Annie or the other Andrea. Gah. Or Kyle.
35) Favorite day: Friday Night.
36) Where do you want to go: Back to the U.S. and England.
37) What is your career going to be like: Happy, hopefully. And fufilling.
38) How many kids do you want: Two, maybe three. But at least one of them has to be adopted.
39) What kind of car will you have: I think an Echo or something like my sisters. Hopefully a mini. I weally weally want one.
40) Type a line you remember from any book: "Put one foot in front of the other and then the other foot in front of the other...I'll let you decide which foot."
41) A random lyric: I touch you once, I touch you twice, I won't let go at any price, I need you now, like I need you then, you always said we'd meet again someday - If You Leave, Nada Surf
42) Identify some things surrounding your computer: David Edding's Enchanters' End Game, Box of Tissue, O.C. Volume 2 CD, Monash Uni Enrolment Dates and Times and a Calculator.

~

Ahh. Maggs. She is so cool. Her and Jake I luff. Luff!Gah. Angelfire is driving me bonkers. I can't put a page without a huge ad plastering itself across my beautiful pictures and writing. *hits computer* I have you Angelfire. Hate. Hate. Hate. Although it is better than Geocities. Ew. I hate that word. At least angelfire has 'angel' in it, although that should be obvious. Instead, I'm trying freewebs, which has a terrible name but hell, it got no ads and is working okay, except I can't multi upload. But well...if its only for this part of my site, I don't really mind too much. But I do have to work around this prolem. I need an income bad.

On the good side, I have 51 comments from my very old lj POTO post. Wow! And its still going. I get at least one day which is soo teh_coolies. That reminds me. Back to site. *sigh*

~

Miranda Otto is pregnant! Did I tell ya? Yay.I need to get out. It is soooo hot today though. That and I need to call teh_Sarah and teh_Ying to confirm the 1st and I need then to call everyone else to confirm the 30th. Gah. I have a hectic week coming up and mum's urging me to go out there and get a job. Well I have to start steeling myself for loads of rejection. Closer is coming out this week, I must remember to put that on the DVD list, REMEBER! REMEMBER !*hypnosis waggle* Yeah, okay, no. Story Site almost done. Its kinda weird though. I can't get onto it at the moment, no matter what I do. And its freaking me out. Gah. Gah. Gagagag. Anyway, off to work again.

~ M.M.W ~


. . . . . . . . . . . .





SABRINA FAIR

20 year old. Student. Writer. Multinational corporation girl. Hopeless romantic who's heart has been broken far too many times. Still, however, searches for Celine's her Jesse.


FABULOUS THINGS

Autumn.
A U T U M N

Before Sunset
B E F O R E S U N S E T

Imogen Heap
I M O G E N H E A P

LJ SECRET
L J S E C R E T

Shoes
S H O E S

Living La Boheme
L I V I N G L A B O H E M E


T H E H I L L S

Sasha Pivovarova
S A S H A P I V O V A R O V A

Europe
E U R O P E

Calvin and Hobbes
C A L V I N A N D H O B B E S

Models
M O D E L S

Marc Jacobs Sunnies
M A R C J A C O B S

ARCHIVES