Friday, January 28

I don't feel like doing much of anything recently. Call it apathy, whatever. I can't even be bothered doing an official blog entry, with the snazzy mood which I made myself and the little blinkie quotes and the various icons. Yeah, my blog has gotten an html-fresher. But am I? My sisters says I should have a little guaranna. I wish I was guaranna.

Today, my parents left for Malaysia, leaving me to fend for myself in this very warm house in which mom did NOT leave me a spare set of keys, which means I cannot open any of the windows. And it just my luck, given it started cooling off today before the periodic sheets of rain and darkening clouds while I lived in my yesterday-heated rooms. I mean, sure, I can't complain like Cathy but fuck it, I wish I had an enormous vacumm to just erase all this air.

Also recieved some terrible news and now waiting for mom to call (she gets in about 11 or so) before I can tell her it. Its about my Aunty Sui and Uncle Ang and their daughter, who got into an accident in Malaysia. Uncle Ang died and my Aunty Sui and her daughter are in hospital. Its terrible that I don't remember them at all, although apparently I knew them as a child. That also meant I got frequent calls from several of my autnies, all whom I have no recollection of meeting although they do (Them: Yes. You were a cute little thing when we met. Me: Uh...yeah, sure, Aunty Christine.) Even one of them came to the house and after relating the news to my sister and I, she prompted me quite rudely about my score, starting off with 'You're Melissa aren't you? What did you get?' Argh. I was going to wring her neck. Nasty rude bitch.

If you don't know, many Asian parents are very competitive. They want their daughters to be top of their class, so they can brag about them to their respective 'friends'. It gets pretty ugly. I got out of this one with my 'I so didn't deserve that' score, and my great degree (I didn't tell her the uni) while her own daughter only just got into Commerce at Newcastle. Hah. Hehehe, you shoulda seen her face. That, and later when we left, she was still in her car (her daughter was visiting some friends down the road) and stared at us as we went past for groceries. Scary lady. Scary.

Saw Dodgeball again. Silly movie. Wasn't as funny as I remembered although pirates aren't all that great. I liked the gags though with Stiller, who kept on laughing every time he said "Freaky Nasty!" in that funny way he does. He's great, except I've seen that character before in 'Fat Camp' except he played that even nasty, especially when he was swinging over a cliff. Scary shit.

Anyway, that's enough from this pseudo post. Sleepover in a day, so I have to kinda clean up my room and finish my chores. Its gonna be kinda hard, especially as my sister and I are going to Chadstone tommorow (she's trying to allieviate my boredom!). Tah.

~ M.M.W ~


. . . . . . . . . . . .





SABRINA FAIR

20 year old. Student. Writer. Multinational corporation girl. Hopeless romantic who's heart has been broken far too many times. Still, however, searches for Celine's her Jesse.


FABULOUS THINGS

Autumn.
A U T U M N

Before Sunset
B E F O R E S U N S E T

Imogen Heap
I M O G E N H E A P

LJ SECRET
L J S E C R E T

Shoes
S H O E S

Living La Boheme
L I V I N G L A B O H E M E


T H E H I L L S

Sasha Pivovarova
S A S H A P I V O V A R O V A

Europe
E U R O P E

Calvin and Hobbes
C A L V I N A N D H O B B E S

Models
M O D E L S

Marc Jacobs Sunnies
M A R C J A C O B S

ARCHIVES