Wednesday, March 30

Current Mood: Meg Giry: He's here! The Phantom of the Opera! Accomplished
Current Music: The Scientist - Coldplay


Yeppers. New Mood Theme. I was sick of my other one, given it had no real 'moods' as suggested by Sue. So yeah, am changing it. And its all POTO. Isn't this sad? I'm so going to be un-obsessed in like a few weeks. Well as soon as the DVD come sout. 20 days and counting.

I can't believe I can't wait for this...and another 10 days for Attila. (Thanks Em!) Sad des. Given that I waited an entire year for LOTR, this should be a piece of cake.

That and ugh. None of Em's d/ls will download. Either she has shitty IsendIt (I'm an IsendIt!whore) or my broadband is fucked. GAH. There are sooo many!!! I checked out the caps from the Jap interviews Em sent to me, and they're sooo funny. Gah. Download will ya. If not, then I'll have to go watch Beauty and the Beast with my sister. *sigh* How ironic.

Anyway, preview of Mood Theme to come: (Hover For Mood!)

Gloomy, Full, Fake, Flirty, Teary, Rushed



Am so depressed. Poto Rant. Checked out POTO dvd, and well...it sucks. There's some features but not many. And I can't find out if we're getting the extra special edition shipped over here, which is, GAH, irritating me. Although we always get the UK stuff, which is awesome, and yes, we did get the special edition two disc POTO cd but the DVD? *sigh* I don't know. Will buy anyway because I love this movie. Love it so much that I don't care THAT much about extras. But audition easter eggs and documentaries sound good. Especially since I do actually care for this one...just like LOTR. Oh...

Oh, and just a second, before I go. I have to ask, Em, you know, you find all of this stuff for me, awful fast and with surprising accuracy (I have nearly wasted a gig on Phantom stuff!). I keep wondering if YOU are indeed developing your own obsession. Well if you are, I will buy/copy for you POTO and send it to you since you never saw it and you can lavish affection and love all over it and of course POTO. Oh my darling...I was talking about you, Em. *loves*

~ M.M.W ~


. . . . . . . . . . . .





SABRINA FAIR

20 year old. Student. Writer. Multinational corporation girl. Hopeless romantic who's heart has been broken far too many times. Still, however, searches for Celine's her Jesse.


FABULOUS THINGS

Autumn.
A U T U M N

Before Sunset
B E F O R E S U N S E T

Imogen Heap
I M O G E N H E A P

LJ SECRET
L J S E C R E T

Shoes
S H O E S

Living La Boheme
L I V I N G L A B O H E M E


T H E H I L L S

Sasha Pivovarova
S A S H A P I V O V A R O V A

Europe
E U R O P E

Calvin and Hobbes
C A L V I N A N D H O B B E S

Models
M O D E L S

Marc Jacobs Sunnies
M A R C J A C O B S

ARCHIVES