Wednesday, March 23
Current Mood:
OkayCurrent Music: Cells - The Servant (OST Sin City Trailer)
So like, I'm posting more on LJ more often but now even less. I'm so behind in all my work. Really behind. But thank god for the break next week, can catch up and perhaps organise myself once again. Two assignments due in the week I get back but they're not that bad, just an analysis and a write up. Not a thesis and the analysis is not even comparative. Kinda like a commentary, only no language techniques. Funnily enough, I'm finding I'm employing my psychology evaluating skills more often when I'm analysing, especially during critical. Funny that. That, and some things in management I've actually studied before in Psych, for example, cognitive dissonance (which I believe my sister has right now) and emotional intelligence. Anyway, its woo because I all ready know that shite. Ah, management. You b.s.
~
Me: *sends*
Me: Well?
Ames: Hmm...he has great thighs.
Me: *is silent for a few moments*
Me: Wtf? Did I just read what I just read?
Ames: Pron thighs. Definitely.
Yeah. *Goggle* galore. She wouldn't explain. To me, he has romance cover thighs. Perhaps that's the same thing? Romance books are technically women's pron. Duh. Nevertheless, he is still sexy. In that older sexy way. He's more than ten years my senior. Then again, OB is that anyway. But he's still such a...boy.
~
Nevertheless, I really like the people I have met. They're all pretty awesome and I keep running into them everywhere.
But yeah...anyway, classes are all right. Although I'm behind nothing seems too stressful or too hard. A little bit like I.B. but I can handle it. You know, I came home today and just fell asleep on the couch for like six hours. That's disgusting. Nevermind. Bus rides make me sleepy. Anyhoo, back to classes. Like I've said countless times before Manangement is the 'bs'. My other subjects however aren't so easy. Accounting especially I have to do consistently because if you don't understand the concepts one week you're fucked. At least its less theory. Contract is about cases and theory and understanding and while there is a shit-load to read, I am still able to handle it. Offer, acceptance, formation of offer. The case studies might bug me though. Miller Airlines...Carbolic Smoke Ball...Mobil...gargh. *kill assignment* 100 pages. I die. At least this one is due in ages. As for intro, I'm possibly beginning to like it except my lectutrer can make me zone in like two seconds. He's soo boring and monotonic. Gah. So Uni, not so bad. Just have to get more in the swing of it and then more info and excitingness.
~
Saturday is the big party thing. I'm finally going to see the gang after so long. Which is great but I just have a feeling something terrible is going to go wrong and I'm going to cry and mope and everything will be bad. *sigh* Nevermind. It will be dinner at Plume with lots of people, some I don't like and then crashing at Carman's house for the 'after-party' full of drinking, games and apparently fun times. So yes, I can't wait. Maybe I can finally get rid of the vodka in the back fridge. Will post more info about it later. Wooh. When its happened of course. As for now, have to go do some legal process reading and prepare in advance for my contract lectuer. That woman is grating on me. So is her clothes. *sigh* I so need a POTO-plug right now. My day-dreams aren't doing it for me right now. *sigh* Neither is le ipod.
~ M.M.W ~

