Tuesday, April 5
Current Mood:
ColdCurrent Music: Up All Night - Charlotte Martin
This has gotta be fast, because le OC is on in like less than a minute. I'm sooo slow. *hums* Okay...so what am I posting about?
~
Oh yeah. Six MORE new icons. More wah la:
Notes: Mostly girls. 1, 2, 3 is the always fab Miss Connelly, who I fell in love with in Labryinth. Finally a girl who stands up for herself, *cough*Christine*cough*. Although she can't remember some stupid speech about goblins and power and ew...David Bowie in tights. Oh it all just came screaming back. Come on David, this movie is for kids! And don't tell me your publicist convinced you to do it!
Anyway, 4 and 5 are of the lovely Miss Charlotte Martin who, like wow, I love her music. Sue does too. Its got a Tori Amos quality, I mentioned this before but won't go on a rant except to say, I LUFF 'Up All Night'! Woo. Oh and you can download some of her music off her site. So go.
6? A request from Alice, even though I've been meaning to do a Ryan Phillipe splurge for ages. You know, even now, he still remains hot in my head. God, guys look good in black sweaters. Well, tight black jumpers, not those stupid, dumpy, unflatteringly loose ones. *glares at Orly and Gerry* Fashion faux paus? I think so. I refuse to icon them like that. Although Gerry can pull off the open shirt much better than Orly. Orly, plz no more stripes. PLEASE! Thanks, darl.
~
Apparently I can't spell disappear. Or at least, it looks weird on the icon. Well talk about random thought...I have no random thoughts! Wah.
I was very bad today and skipped out on my SECOND accounting tutorial. Gah. So much work. And I didn't do any. Got the hell out of there and left Lauren and rest of group to fend for themselves. Not like I woulda helped anyway...but pah ha. I better do well on my exams. *thud* Oh god.
~
Mouth still tender and slightly swollen and hurting and like ow. Won't it go away? This is pissing me off. So is Mum. She keeps telling me to do stuff and I completely forget about it because I just tune her out now. SO many things are just so...what's the word...oh yeah, stupid. Yeah, that's it. *thud* I'm so going to fail law.
All right, gtg. Realised I'm rushing myself and am not going to finish post till later. Plus Usher's Caught Up just came on and I need to just like...be AWAY from this song. Be back later. *luffs*
~ 1 Hour Later ~
Back. O.C. was a load of clap trap rubbish. I'm disappointed that they're sinking so low...so fast. *sigh* Even the music wasn't that good. However, there were a few points that made me smile. Summer is just great. Especially when she's with Seth and they're trading off each other. I think I like them better as friends then when they were together. Then again they create that silent tension that is sooo good. And of course stops the obsessed Seth. I love how quickly he gets over Alex and moves back to Summer, even though the two of them like JUST slept together. Hah. Interesting, no? And Marissa, how sad are you? No, not only that. How sad has the show got? Reverting to lesbian on lesbian action in order to encourage more 'male' viewers, is just plain ridiculous. I know Hollywood can sink but really? This low? Especially for a show I liked. This type of sinking is reserved for teh_reality shows. Like the surreal life and Big Brother. Not for O.C. which is supposed to be our generation's wacky Dawson's Creek. Hell, its not even another generation its just...[continue rant into early hours of the morning]...and I complain about getting nothing done. I am sooo sad.
~
This morning was so cold. I was shivering when I walked out...blargh. And just jumped in the car. But was good though. I skipped contract lecture...oooh, that reminds me, must msg Rose. BRB...okay back. Fuck, I gotta learn how to 'msg' faster. I'm so pathetic. At least my typing skills are up to par. Hehehe. Thank you fiction writing!
Well went to accounting, coz that's one lecture I CANNOT miss. Sat with oh shit...I forgot their names again...oh yeah, Komal (there's a specific way you say it, but i forgot) and Jess, with the very curly hair. They're both awesome girls but sooo not from my general circle of friend-people. But I dunno, it sorta works, especially when I thought it wouldn't. I spent an hour of my time with them, just sitting in the sun talking and it was quite nice actually. I'm so surprised. Strange that, no?
Hm...other things. Yes, yes, you all know that I've been frequenting gb.net recently. I can't get enough of that guy, its weirding me out...well just a tad. And I met Claire H. there, which was weird and certainly strange, given that out of all the people I had to meet it had to ber. Not a bad thing. Just weirded me out a little. Anyway, am abstaining from GB things lately. I think I am too much obsessed...and he's seriously not THAT good looking. Oh god, I didn't just say that? Anyway, check out an icon of him I forgot to post.
Anyway, have to be off to bed. Nighties. Mum is doing the stalky thing now and yapping that I have to get to bed. Hell, she never did this year 12? I'm fucking 18 years old. *rants* *raves*
~ M.M.W ~
~ M.M.W ~

