Monday, April 4

Current Mood: Mood is meant to be a joke...I certainly am not! Productive
Current Music: Pretty Thing - Charlotte Martin


I had the weirdest dream last night that a buffalo, oh yes, a buffalo was attacking our car. Why can't I have dreams like peach_fuzz? Life sucks shit.

~

Six new icons, wah la:

The Divine Miss B!, More Divine Miss B...just add my alias!, Not my favourite song but one of my favourite artists! My favourite song is They!, Aloha Miho! From Sin City, the she-devil with wicked katanas! Damn I want to see this movie!, Imogen Darling, another one of my favourite song artists! She's too good for words!, And a spirited away icon that turned out even more amazing then I thought!


Nope, darlings, no Gerry icons (ahh! I can say his name! No more hobo!). Am abstaining. Ahehehe...

Ames: Liar. Ur on GB.net right now!
Me: I am not, how dare you accuse me!
Ames: *sigh* Mel, how are you ever going to help yourself?
Me: Its not MY fault he was born/photographs/looks/speaks/acts amazing!!! Is it? Is it?
Em: I just can't believe you gave up Orly for him...
Me: I did NOT give up Orly for him. I still like Orly, just less so. I share teh_love.
Ames: I don't think so...I think teh_love or whateva is all on whats his face
Em: I agree
Me: Hmmpf...I don't
Em: I'd never betray froggie for another man
Em: AND certainly not an OLDER one
Me: Hey! Don't oldie up my boy!
Ames: Boy? Hah.
Me: And as for froggie, I got a bit of interesting info about him actually...

Ahehehe. Scared Em about her cannibalistic little maniac. Told her that 12 year old thing was creepy.

Em: He eats people?
Em: WTF?
Me: Well it is sin city and when one looks that creepy...what else does one do?
Ames: Ehehehe, goodbye Frodo.

~ M.M.W ~


. . . . . . . . . . . .





SABRINA FAIR

20 year old. Student. Writer. Multinational corporation girl. Hopeless romantic who's heart has been broken far too many times. Still, however, searches for Celine's her Jesse.


FABULOUS THINGS

Autumn.
A U T U M N

Before Sunset
B E F O R E S U N S E T

Imogen Heap
I M O G E N H E A P

LJ SECRET
L J S E C R E T

Shoes
S H O E S

Living La Boheme
L I V I N G L A B O H E M E


T H E H I L L S

Sasha Pivovarova
S A S H A P I V O V A R O V A

Europe
E U R O P E

Calvin and Hobbes
C A L V I N A N D H O B B E S

Models
M O D E L S

Marc Jacobs Sunnies
M A R C J A C O B S

ARCHIVES