Sunday, April 10

ICON POST



So go away, if you think if you take delight in me ranting or else, just look and love too. Free to take. No credit necesary. Just don't claim them as your own work. Because that's mean and you'll be damned if you do. Grr...anyway, 10 brand, new, spanking icons. Enjoy.

Poto: For the love of Poto, why must you stare at Raoul so, Christine? Christine: Because I love him, doof. And because I'm a tragedy!whore. Duh., Michelle Branche, because I love her music. Sure, I've moved on to Tori, Charlotte and Imogen, but she's still good!, Because Teh!Maggie evokes a coolness that which only one can be born with., Who could say no to more Maggie G?, Possibly the most down to earth/coolest/hottest siblings in all of Hollywood. If I were a Hollywoodette, I'd want to know them! So cool..., More Em/Gerry love, forgive me., Icon because I love White Teeth and Christopher Simpson is hot and talented to boot! *drool* Millat!, Irie, the type of pathetic herione I can understand!, Like whoa, Nelly Furtado! Love her music. So ethnic and cultural and awesome., Irene, from the Forsythe Saga, the cold, icy, disdainful queen! God, I just hate her., Jon and Fleur Forsythe. The Romeo and Juliet of BBC period films. You love em and you hate em. I like Fleur better, personally. She reminds me of Ce'Nedra actually...


~ M.M.W ~


. . . . . . . . . . . .





SABRINA FAIR

20 year old. Student. Writer. Multinational corporation girl. Hopeless romantic who's heart has been broken far too many times. Still, however, searches for Celine's her Jesse.


FABULOUS THINGS

Autumn.
A U T U M N

Before Sunset
B E F O R E S U N S E T

Imogen Heap
I M O G E N H E A P

LJ SECRET
L J S E C R E T

Shoes
S H O E S

Living La Boheme
L I V I N G L A B O H E M E


T H E H I L L S

Sasha Pivovarova
S A S H A P I V O V A R O V A

Europe
E U R O P E

Calvin and Hobbes
C A L V I N A N D H O B B E S

Models
M O D E L S

Marc Jacobs Sunnies
M A R C J A C O B S

ARCHIVES