Sunday, May 29

Current Mood: If we don't protect the few people at the very top of society so that they can continue to rip off the common folk to make billions upon billions of dollars in profits, then by God, the terrorists have already won! Apathetic
Current Music: Everytime It Rains - Charlotte Martin

There is a theory which states that if ever anyone discovers exactly what the universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable.

There is another which states that this has already happened.


- Douglas Adams, "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy"

How terribly and hilariously profound. And how absolutely true it could be. I'm torn between laughing and hiding.

~

I C O N P O S T


Theme: Quotes and HD


Image hosted by Photobucket.com, Image hosted by Photobucket.com, Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com, Image hosted by Photobucket.com, Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com, Image hosted by Photobucket.com, Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com, Image hosted by Photobucket.com, Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Enjoy.

~ M.M.W ~


. . . . . . . . . . . .





SABRINA FAIR

20 year old. Student. Writer. Multinational corporation girl. Hopeless romantic who's heart has been broken far too many times. Still, however, searches for Celine's her Jesse.


FABULOUS THINGS

Autumn.
A U T U M N

Before Sunset
B E F O R E S U N S E T

Imogen Heap
I M O G E N H E A P

LJ SECRET
L J S E C R E T

Shoes
S H O E S

Living La Boheme
L I V I N G L A B O H E M E


T H E H I L L S

Sasha Pivovarova
S A S H A P I V O V A R O V A

Europe
E U R O P E

Calvin and Hobbes
C A L V I N A N D H O B B E S

Models
M O D E L S

Marc Jacobs Sunnies
M A R C J A C O B S

ARCHIVES