Sunday, May 22

Current Mood: Obscenity is the crutch of inarticulate fuckers Mad
Current Reading: First Wives' Club - Olivia Goldsmith

Reading First Wives Club. Jesus. Its so much more sad, raunchy and just down right different from the movie. I just cannot imagine Goldie Hawn, Bette Midler and poor beautiful Diane Keaton taking on those roles. Sue says the book is terrible but I don't mind it that much. Only that its bloody depressing and repressive. Gah. Nevermind. Icon posting time.

~

Theme: THE SPACE IN BETWEEN

I'm not going to elaborate on the particulars of the theme, only that they usually consist of a couple, except they're not touching nor are they happy in their relationship in one way or another. Wah la.

Moulin Rouge. Satine and Christian. She's dead and he's pining for her. Of course there's a gap between them!, Before Sunset. Jesse and Celine. Great pairing, but an open ending leaves their fate as undecided as it was 10 years ago but the pathways more restricted. Will they or won't they?, Another Before Sunset. Jesse and Celine. They deserve two icons for being so realistc and beautiful. Allegedly, the two actors are going out in real life. Hm...
Ah. Forsythe Saga. The tragedy of two children and their love, encumbered by the secrets of their ancestors (parentals). Oh the shock and scandal and drama! How delicious. Offers much teenage angst, betrayal and meaningful looks., Pride and Prejudice. Talk about meaningful looks. These guys only had to look at each other to pass the sexual tension. Rawr., Another POTO one. Its all so symbolic and meaningful. He's the mirror of her deepest and darkest desires and her own ugliness hidden underneath her own mask.
Cruel Intentions. Sebastian and Anne. Parted my mistrust, betrayal, secrets and eventually death...who fights on a main road? Really!


~

Much studying to do tommorow. Not really a meaningfl post. Just to tell you I'm still alive and kicking, not doing my homework and pretty much, fucking around. I'm so fucking lazy. Should have gone out tonight but could NOT be bothered. Eh. Fuckit. My life sux teh_shit.

Ames/Mary: Oh it does.
Me: Yeah. You two shut the fuck up.
Ames: Does law make her more obscene?
Mary: *nods* I think it does.
Me: Eh. Bugger it.

Night.

~ M.M.W ~

PS: Saw Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith. OMG! The sixology is over. *wail* Wah. Wah. Wah. Nothing to look forward to...except for POTC. WAH! WAH! WAH! It is indeed the herald to teh_end.

PSS: Btw. The movie was good. I was muchily surprised. Muchily.


. . . . . . . . . . . .





SABRINA FAIR

20 year old. Student. Writer. Multinational corporation girl. Hopeless romantic who's heart has been broken far too many times. Still, however, searches for Celine's her Jesse.


FABULOUS THINGS

Autumn.
A U T U M N

Before Sunset
B E F O R E S U N S E T

Imogen Heap
I M O G E N H E A P

LJ SECRET
L J S E C R E T

Shoes
S H O E S

Living La Boheme
L I V I N G L A B O H E M E


T H E H I L L S

Sasha Pivovarova
S A S H A P I V O V A R O V A

Europe
E U R O P E

Calvin and Hobbes
C A L V I N A N D H O B B E S

Models
M O D E L S

Marc Jacobs Sunnies
M A R C J A C O B S

ARCHIVES