Saturday, May 28
Current Mood:
MischieviousCurrent Music: Catch my disease - Ben Lee
Le Icon of the Moment...?
Oh yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.
Oh I just need to include this one too.
~
Exams in one week. Wooh. Pop. Yeah. Am definitely not ready. Should really be studying but...but...yes, there is no but. Only pathetic. Nothing much to report. Only that I have been studying or at least attempting to.
Thus, my life is terribly empty at the moment. I'm suffering from existential angst in which I depress...and depress...and depress. Until I am a big balooned berry. Argh. Stretch marks. Yuck.
Anyway, new icons to post...(Yes, A'mes, I promise to post real life stuff soon enough...15th!)...and then off to change lj-layout and blogger layout, then revamping site...then more icons...and then study. Maybe...blargh. Love moi.
~
Actually no, I have something to post. I had my interview for Safeway on Wednesday. It went well. I covered all the components he wanted but was as nervous as a gnat when I did it and completely fucked up. Argh. I sux. Oh well. He seemed pleased and didn't really seem to be listening to me...so I don't know. AND he promised to get back to me as soon as possible, which is awesome but um...I don't know if they will because hell they didn't do it last time. Ah shitties.
Mum was away for a week too, which was much awesome. I had a really quiet week, thus the whole nothing to speel. Had the whole house to myself many times so got to dance around in my pyjamas pretending as usual. Yayness. But crap, she's back and all ready telling me to do stuff. My life is teh_sux.
Anyway...iconnies!!!
~
Theme: Natalie Portman and Random
Next theme...H/D or Sailormoon. We'll see...
~ M.M.W ~

