Friday, June 10

Current Mood: I prefer to describe my profession as that of a 'Contemporary Anthropological Interactive Observer' because it has just the right amount of flair. Besides, Content
Current Music: Up with People - Zero 7

Dear Diary
Today was bad and good. I feel so grown up. I hate changes. We say bad words and have boyfriends and girlfriends. I tell you , I will never have a boyfriend. I wish we had a better world. Well I don't have much to say at all.


You said it, girl. You said all that needs to be said.

I wrote that September 30th 1997, in my little cat diary by Lisa Frank which I have carried around with me for nine years. I was 10 years old at the time, honing in on 11. Strange, dark words for a youngling like me. Strange. Dark. Insightful. Then again, how grown up are you when you are 10, seriously?

Mmm...that just gave me a thought. I wonder if in nine years I'll be analysing my old nine year self. And think myself such a child. Probably. I probably still won't have a life too. Heh.

~

Have my induction tommorow. Woo. Its at 9 in the morning. OMFG.

I have just spent the last three days on about four hours sleep. Like I seriously need this right now? I also have one more exam left. Meh. Its management. Puh-lease. I still have to study it though. *hitshead*

Induction goes from 9-5:30. Dear gawd. How much can they tell us? How much of my time are they going to waste? I do have a partial life, you know.

*calms* Its a job. I'm just sooo tired. Which really means I should go to bed. *sigh* I still have to clean my room and straighten my hair...and oh god. I'm never getting to bed. And I have no normal black shoes I can wear to work which means I must resort to the dreaded 'dun dun dun' MLC shoes. Bargh. I hate myself.

Night.

~ M.M.W ~


. . . . . . . . . . . .





SABRINA FAIR

20 year old. Student. Writer. Multinational corporation girl. Hopeless romantic who's heart has been broken far too many times. Still, however, searches for Celine's her Jesse.


FABULOUS THINGS

Autumn.
A U T U M N

Before Sunset
B E F O R E S U N S E T

Imogen Heap
I M O G E N H E A P

LJ SECRET
L J S E C R E T

Shoes
S H O E S

Living La Boheme
L I V I N G L A B O H E M E


T H E H I L L S

Sasha Pivovarova
S A S H A P I V O V A R O V A

Europe
E U R O P E

Calvin and Hobbes
C A L V I N A N D H O B B E S

Models
M O D E L S

Marc Jacobs Sunnies
M A R C J A C O B S

ARCHIVES