Saturday, June 11
Current Mood:
ContentCurrent Music: Up with People - Zero 7
Today was bad and good. I feel so grown up. I hate changes. We say bad words and have boyfriends and girlfriends. I tell you , I will never have a boyfriend. I wish we had a better world. Well I don't have much to say at all.
You said it, girl. You said all that needs to be said.
I wrote that September 30th 1997, in my little cat diary by Lisa Frank which I have carried around with me for nine years. I was 10 years old at the time, honing in on 11. Strange, dark words for a youngling like me. Strange. Dark. Insightful. Then again, how grown up are you when you are 10, seriously?
Mmm...that just gave me a thought. I wonder if in nine years I'll be analysing my old nine year self. And think myself such a child. Probably. I probably still won't have a life too. Heh.
~
Have my induction tommorow. Woo. Its at 9 in the morning. OMFG.
I have just spent the last three days on about four hours sleep. Like I seriously need this right now? I also have one more exam left. Meh. Its management. Puh-lease. I still have to study it though. *hitshead*
Induction goes from 9-5:30. Dear gawd. How much can they tell us? How much of my time are they going to waste? I do have a partial life, you know.
*calms* Its a job. I'm just sooo tired. Which really means I should go to bed. *sigh* I still have to clean my room and straighten my hair...and oh god. I'm never getting to bed. And I have no normal black shoes I can wear to work which means I must resort to the dreaded 'dun dun dun' MLC shoes. Bargh. I hate myself.
Night.
~ M.M.W ~

