Sunday, June 5

Current Mood: I was born -- wait, it gets worse. Distressed
Current Music: Passing By - Zero 7

I am. Freaking. Out. Because. I am. So behind. Even though. I am doing. Revision. Or Am. I. ?.

Nevertheless, I still have time for mindless chats. Here we go.

~
[Me talking to Josh, my super sexy, super clever friend. Note, this is not Ames' Josh who has disappeared off the earth. This is Melbourne Josh.]


Me: Wow. I'm so superficial. You've made me feel bad.
Josh: Bad, you must feel.
Josh: Superficial, you are.
Me: Oh, don't Yoda me.
Josh: Influencing my speech, the latest episode of Star Wars is.

Me: How do you have the energy to be so witty so late at night?
Josh: I'm always witty.
Me: Always always? Even when you're out in an alley at 4 am vommiting? You're still witty, then?
Josh: Yep. I'll say something like "Carrots? I didn't eat carrots! It's those evil carrot pixies again!"

Josh: 1t5 WH3n J00 $Ub5tI+uTE NUMB3r5 @Nd 5yMB0ls pHOR L3++eR5 4nd M1X UP c@p1t@l Le+TeR$ 4Nd L0wER C@$3.
Me: Oh god, stop it now.
Josh: It's HARD CORE NERD language.
Josh: I hide my nerdiness well.
Me: Behind the wittiness and cutsey-utseyness?
Josh: Yes.
Josh: You can read me like a book.
Josh: WAIT A MINUTE!!!
JOSH: I don't remember ever being cutsey-utsey!

[Yeah. I'm not going to say exactly WHAT we were talking about...]
Josh: You don't want money do you?
Me: Oh wait, I thought you did?
Me: ;)
Josh: We're both such sluts!!

[As to one liners.]
Josh: I usually use this one.
Me: You have a line? Hon, you don't need one.
Josh: I do! I really like it, too. It's a smart one.
Me: Oh dear...
Josh: Can I ask you a question? If I asked you for sex, would your answer to that question be the same answer as the answer to the question I'm asking you now? It ALWAYS works.
Josh: I've only used it twice though.
Me: And has it worked?
Josh: Yes. It has. Both times.
Me: So you got to hide the saussage? Both times?
Josh: No, only one time. But I hooked up both times.
Me: Nice.
Josh: Yes, I certainly thought so.
Me: I'm so proud of you!!!
Josh: Really? I'm so pleased!


Josh: I want you to have my children.
Josh: All 30 of them.
Me: Whoa...wait...what?
Josh: Okay, make it 20. Is that okay?
Me: Well...I was kinda aiming for 40, but okay!
Josh: Phwoar, can you say 'Stretch marks'?!?!?!
Me: Plastic surgery, darl. Its the new yoga.

[On who experience more pain, men or women?]
Me: I wish there was some way you could experience birth pain. And waxing. AND first times.
Josh: We press weights. Wanna know what lifting 90kg feels like?
Me: Oh please, that's nothing compared to the pain we go through.
Me: Do you even want me to get into menstrual cramps?


[On dating.]
Josh: By the way, I DON'T fuck and leave.
Me: Never said you did. You seem like the perfect gentleman.
Josh: Don't tell anyone, but I enjoy spooning afterwards.
Me: Awww!
Me: You're like a cute teddy bear in a penis costume.
Josh: Whoa. There's a surreal image for my overwrought brain.
Me: I can be surreal too, y'know.
Josh: Thank you, you've just given me emotional scarring that'll last at least a few hours.
Me: I'm glad I've helped.


[Talk over pregnancy. ANd me not wanting to because its too painful.]
Josh: Then don't have a baby.
Me: I won't.
Josh: Wait, I thought you were going to have my babies?
Me: Oh no, what are we going to do?
Me: Surrogate? Adopt?
Me: Clone?

Me: No, you don't. You're just effervescently cool. You emulate coolness. You are the suave, effiminate casanova.
Josh: People emulate me. I don't emulate anything.
Josh: You mean emanate.
Me: Fine, you mulate.
Me: Oh no wait, that's the right word.
Me: But 'mulate' sounds cool.
Me: Oh no wait, it sonds like a cow ovulating.

Me: I can't believe people eat placenta.
Josh: Eerrgh.
Me: Its like 'Here. Its been baking for 9 months. Enjoy.'
Josh: Such a fragrant word followed by such an unpleasant image.
Me: Sorry. Did I emotionally scarr again?
Josh: "Hmmm, needs more salt."

[Just random placentaness.]
Me: But we'd have lots of placenta. 30 babies = 30 placenta.
Me: We could start a market for them!
Josh: Trade with your friends! Display out the front of your house!
Me: Or start a collection and name them.
Me: Like garden gnomes! Perfection.
Josh: Wet, red, slimy perfection.
Josh: We're really, really, really bored, aren't we?

Josh: Did you ever notice that when you say a word a lot of times, it starts to sound different?
Me: Yeah. Fuck ends up sounding like 'fwack'.
Josh: Ew. Sounds gross.
Me: Placenta gross?
Josh: No. Not that gross.

[Back to dating and the sharing of clothes etc]
Josh: I think its some kind of territory thing. If you wear my clothes, that means you're mine or something.
Me: So if you wear my clothes...?
Josh: You take me to a therapist.
Me: [Back to the territorial thing] Or you could just pee around me? That works too.


[And finally...in closing.]
Josh: Heh heh. Poor Mel.
Me: Why poor me?
Josh: You'll MISS me.
Me: No, I won't.
Josh: Won't you? Oh.

~

About 4 hours worth of conversation. Jesus. Anyway. Exam studying now. Ciao.

~ M.M.W ~


. . . . . . . . . . . .





SABRINA FAIR

20 year old. Student. Writer. Multinational corporation girl. Hopeless romantic who's heart has been broken far too many times. Still, however, searches for Celine's her Jesse.


FABULOUS THINGS

Autumn.
A U T U M N

Before Sunset
B E F O R E S U N S E T

Imogen Heap
I M O G E N H E A P

LJ SECRET
L J S E C R E T

Shoes
S H O E S

Living La Boheme
L I V I N G L A B O H E M E


T H E H I L L S

Sasha Pivovarova
S A S H A P I V O V A R O V A

Europe
E U R O P E

Calvin and Hobbes
C A L V I N A N D H O B B E S

Models
M O D E L S

Marc Jacobs Sunnies
M A R C J A C O B S

ARCHIVES