Wednesday, June 22
Current Mood:
GigglyCurrent Music: Hollaback - Gwen Stefani (The REMIX)
Well along with the obvious (Yearbook, Revision) I also have to organise my work shifts into cohesive positions and get my Drivers Liscence. For sure, I have two shifts next week, on Monday and Tuesday respectively. Adding up the hours now, I'm going to make $80 easily. Whee. Plus Corey promised me two more shifts, its just unknown when exactly they'll be, so I'm going to drop into Safeway on Friday and check. Whoo. Totally check out chic. Totally chic. *frumps*
Ahem. Yes. Moving on. Well, Carman also wants to do this thing, hold on, let me get the URL. Aha, here it is. I so TOTALLY want to do it. Sure, I don't get paid, but I get to have fun with my old gang and get some experience I can drop onto my CV. Not too shabby. The only problem? Working this around my work. Gah. I've never been so unfree.
Well, you think that should be it? But oh no ho. I still have to maintain my organisators status by organising EVERYTHING and doing the calling and crying and etc. And oh, I just found out Ying's birthday is next week. *bangs head* I love Ying dearly, I do but why now? WHY NOW?
However, I am all enthusiastic and spritely, so I am engaging my first ever planned surprise party. Because I always wanted one myself but *sigh* Oh well. As if that's ever going to happen. Anyway, I have to draw up a guest list, and find out where its going to be held, and kinda work out the pay and shit and oh jesus, this is going to be hell. And I have to work it out by next week. Gun anyone?
~
NEW LAYOUT BIATCHES!
Yep. All done by me. Yep. All created by me. Except I didn't take the photography and I didn't make the brushes. But I put it all together, including the html. Who is the best? Yes, me. Thanks babes. Take that, A'mes, you html-ho.
Ames: Mmrrmr. Its all right, I s'pose.
Me: MAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
~
Tommorow I have lots of calling to do, as well as finishing all this crap and getting ready for the next day where I'm going to shop my pants off. Well, literally because I'm going to have to take them off to try things on...oh let's stop there. Could be another Tom Cruise Cum Shot moment. Challah!
~ M.M.W ~

