Wednesday, June 8

Current Mood: Fat Girls are good for two things. Heat in the winter and shade in the summer. Sleepy
Current Music: Iieee - Tori Amos

My life interspersed by crap:

Issacs J stated that such clauses exclude what is extraneous to the written contract but does not in terms exclude implications arising on a fair construction of the agreement itself, and in the absence of definite exclusion, an implication is as much a part of a contract as any term couched in express words.

You have no idea how shit scared I am at my vast lack of knowledge in the area of contract law. I am going to faiiiil. And that is certain.

~

This has been the wackiest exam period ever. If it weren’t for exams, I’d beloving it. Why?

I got a job.


Yes, okay, its working for Safeway and I’m only getting paid $9.82 an hour. But it’s a JOB! J-O-B! JOB. I’ve never had a job. I’ve wanted a job for the past two years. And finally I have one. And finally I can put some type of experience on my resume, never mind my lack of one in existence. Yay. I can’t. The only sucky thing?

Ames: You mean the pay wasn’t the sucky thing?
Me: Oh shut up, Miss $22-an-hour.
Ames: Oh yeah. I completely forgot about that!
Me: You do realise I’ll have to kill you now?

Also, I found someone who knew Kelly Probst.


Which was completely weird. I was just searching through deviant art and I was running down the comments page and saw her name. Woah, was my immediate reaction. Now, it might not have been her, nevertheless I wrote to the artist of the page, asking if it was her. And I got a reply saying it was. Despite the artist living in Florida. ? Yeah, I know. Weirder yet, the two had met each other at an arts program in Maryland…and the artist had drawn her nude. Wow. Okay. I’m kinda nervous meeting her now. And I have no idea why.

Oh. And I suppose I should add the night I spent talking to Josh.


I haven’t really spoken or connected to a boy like that for so long. It was wonderful. It was so deep and profound but at the same time, he just kept me laughing. I can’t believe it. And he’s a movie buff. OMG. All the boys at Monash, with the exception of Luke and Hung, are just so…stupid or unapproachable. And I refuse to make friends purely with Asian boys. But I also refuse to make friends with the stereotyped Aussie boy. They are just so…ick. Wow, I’m so mean. And I shouldn’t be like that. But…ick.

~

I mull.

I always have a sense that my posts should be more profound. Deeper. Profound. Depressive. More satirically cynical.

It seems those posts, which crop up not only with me, but with my other online friends, always lead to some existential conclusion which leaves me quivering in my seat. But why one must end up writing the truth, the knowing, from the deepest darkest pits of oneself? Why must one question everything, knowing all the while the answer, but never saying, never ready to admit it.

The world is unfair. The world sucks. Life’s a bitch. She’s a bitch. He’s an asshole. I’m really a looser. I’m really a failure. She is going to fail. And I hope she knows it. Why did I make that choice? How could he make that choice? One big etc.

Yeah. Well, I’m still undecided about what I want to write exclusively in my blog. Its more fun to do layouts in LJ, they look prettier. But harder. And more limited. But I hate doing layouts here because its sooo time consuming, when I could be doing other things. Like studying…shit, its almost 12. Bad me.

~

On a lighter note, I have noticed that in the past four weeks I have been ecstatically busy on Wednesday night.

How did I notice this debacle?

I keep missing Comedy Inc. *pout*

~ M.M.W ~


. . . . . . . . . . . .





SABRINA FAIR

20 year old. Student. Writer. Multinational corporation girl. Hopeless romantic who's heart has been broken far too many times. Still, however, searches for Celine's her Jesse.


FABULOUS THINGS

Autumn.
A U T U M N

Before Sunset
B E F O R E S U N S E T

Imogen Heap
I M O G E N H E A P

LJ SECRET
L J S E C R E T

Shoes
S H O E S

Living La Boheme
L I V I N G L A B O H E M E


T H E H I L L S

Sasha Pivovarova
S A S H A P I V O V A R O V A

Europe
E U R O P E

Calvin and Hobbes
C A L V I N A N D H O B B E S

Models
M O D E L S

Marc Jacobs Sunnies
M A R C J A C O B S

ARCHIVES