Thursday, June 30
Current Mood:
Thirsty Current Music: Breathe In - Imogen Heap feat Kid Cholera
Suddenly, I just don't want to write. I just don't want to do anything fun even though a seemingly endless stretch of days uh...stretches out in front of me, filled with nothing bar scanning through items and packing them into bags and falsely smiling 'Hi there! How was your day?' and saying 'Good' like I care when they ask me in return.
Mmm...I'm all pondery. I just finished a two day marathon of watching all of Scrubs Season One. Omg. Am heady. It was $30. Can you believe it? I was goggling. Most whole tv show seasons cost around $80 or up. The O.C., Dark Angel, Alias, Futurama. So to see, one of my MOST favourite shows for something as cheap as $30 was like seeing a fucking miracle. A miracle I bought, opened and watched. Woo. Now want Season 2, badly.
~
Went shopping on Wednesday with Carman, Cathy, and Sue to Chadstone. Our first time too and it didn't take that long. DFO would have been longer, surely. After much shopping, in which I bought no clothes, we went to see Mr and Mrs SMith. A good film all around, and Bragelina certainly has chemistry but the ending just ruined it for me. Found out that they cut the scene where the Jane and John confront their bossaroonies. WTF? They shoulda kept it.
Got home around 7 o'clock and was sooo tired. But mum made me drive with her to the airport to pick up the sis, which was ages away and I nearly fell asleep, were it not for the hunt for Orlando Bloom on the radio. Fucking radio. Got home, continued Scrubs marathon and fell asleep around 2-3 a.m. I don't remember. I was so tired.
~
I feel like I've done nothing with my life. Seriously. LOOK. I mean seriously. I suck. Everyone's getting book deals or movie deals or something quite spectacular. Moments like that would be pinnacles for me but for these people, its just another step to some higher levity. Mgurk.
I feel so nothing. I can just imagine someone reassuring Hilary Duff at the moment my spirit is crumbling, that her life compared to um...someone like me, is much better and she should be more grateful. Yeah fuck-teeth. Be grateful.
~
Am going bowling on Wednesday, this week, as I have like five shifts, comprising of several hours all up. Bah. Am going with Sue and finally meeting James etc. Hopefully will be fun. Anna and Cathy have decided to leave us for good and I think Carman is working and bugger it, we all know where Alice is. Meh. This week is going to be boring. I hope Sue has her thing this weekend, otherwise its going to be postponed again and I KNOW definitely I'm going to get another shift on Saturday. And for some reason Corey will put it till 8 so I'm going to get fucked over for that too. Gah!!! *hits head* Mmm, I guess a good time to start revising, do Ying's surprise birthday party and finish the Yearbook? Yeah, baby. Yeah. Oh, am finally getting Charlotte Martin CD on Wednesday. Fucking finally.
~ M.M.W ~

