Friday, July 8
Current Mood:
WishfulCurrent Music: Jealous Guy - Roxy Music feat Bryan Ferry
So the London Thing. Or as its soon be to be called 07/07/05.
Mm, I suppose I should be worried. Or at least a bit tearful or something. I'm not though. I'm sad. I'm a little angry (but mostly at Mum). Mostly I'm self-absorbed. Although I hope everyone's okay. Karen spent last night e-mailing people well into 3 a.m. Either she knows lots of people or she's just weird. Anyway, I hope everyone is well. And to direct anyone who happens onto my blog to a livejournal community to check up on those who are alive or confirmed dead and the status of the situation. Check it out: london_070705
~
Em: God, that's so bad!
Me: Yeah I know.
Ames: My mums in London right now.
Em: OMG Really?
Ames: Yeah. But Mum called us as soon as she found out, which was way earlier than when we did. She's fine. Wasn't anywhere near any of the blasts.
Me: Okay. But that's still seriously fucking scary.
Ames: You're telling me, babe.
~
Got work in an hour and fifteen. Yay. Five hours of monotonous scanning and packing. Packing scares me though. Its so mind numbing. I hate packing eggs. They fit nowhere. They're just a tad too heavy to go on the top and they're too breakable to go anywhere near the bottom so I'm screwed, unless there are some meat products. They're usually good to go. Okay, enough about work. Even I'm sick of talking about it. Five hours today. Five hours tommorow. In essence, $111 for two days. Not too shabby, bitcah. (Actually $116.50 about but it doesn't count since you have to minus the fucking tax. BITCH!)
~
And now for some linkies:
Tori Amos' Cover of Like A Prayer
Roxy Music feat Bryan Ferry - Jealous Guy
~
Enough from me. I gotta get to work. Cya at 7.
~ M.M.W ~

