Monday, August 22

Current Mood: It is not adviseable to wear ones best trousers when going out to fight for truth and justice. - Henrik Ibsen Distant
Current Music: Down My Spine - Rachel Sage

Trying to write up my statistics report at the moment. OMG. Am I actually doing an assignment NOT the night before? Oh heaven's above, what is happening? Hahah.

~

As promised to Em because my lack of posting over the past few months, thanks to work and other things in my life I care not to mention (mostly laziness and lethargy), some baby photos. Originally this was supposed to be a meme called 'Life Photos' where I post my favourite photos from my life, finally ending up to one I take of myself or something close to me that means something. But alas, I had too many favourite photos that I'm going to split this up into several posts. So here is me as a child...perfectly encapsulation my many moods.



Me as a cute ickle kiddie being held by my mother. Funnily enough, these are the only photos I can concede to being slightly non-repuslive in. Whoot!

Being pissy and tearing my the beautiful pink cherry blossoms at my Sydney House. About 3 I think??

In a better mood...only two seconds later. Heh. Still tearing up blossoms.



America next...

~

So what to update? I'm still working a lot. I'm trying to save, organise Alice's thing, work on my hair and my skin and my writing and my conversation. I'm getting increasingly tired and my mum thinks I'm diabetic so she's taking me to get a blood test tommorow. So not, exactly happy doo dah lately. I really want to see Red Eye. For some reason, I think Cillian Murphy is attractive except...he was dressed up like a girl. He's more feminine than I am. Seriously, he's the next Johnathan Rhys Meyers from Velvet Goldmine. Except I never liked Rhys Meyers. He was always so uppity. Ugh. Mmm...that reminds me. Watched Sweet November on weekend. What an utterly hopeless movie. What was Charlize going on about? Although I understand her running away from Keanu Reeves playing a love-lorn yuppie. Yeurgh. One good thing, I suppose was Jason Issacs (Lucius Malfoy or Hook from the most recent Peter Pan) playing a Scottish man. Oh lord, attractive. Until he dressed up as a drag queen. Phoar, for lack of a word. Mmm, I also watched Le Forsythe Saga on the weekend, the final episode. I love it so much. Okay, so its so painfully embarassing but I adore Damien Lewis. He is such a good actor. I really don't understand how he does it. It puzzles me as much as someone like Anthony Hopkins playing Hannibal Lecter. Mmm...maybe bad cross? Soames was only a creep not a cannibal. Heh. Hannibal rhymes with Cannibal. Who'da thunk? Woah Ranty.

A'mes and I have amused ourselves for the past few nights by traipsing through the ICQ chat rooms freaking out all the Cybering Teens by pretending to be 89 year old men hitting on them. Hehehe. Soo funny. Although A'mes did run over a guy who was interested. She laughed so hard.

~

Called Justine two nights ago after Light Bulb got me her phone number. Was so weird. Awkward too. But she remembered lots of things and we ended up reminiscing for close to a full hour. Was really nice. Kinda put things in perspective. She did give her e-mail but I don't plan on e-mailing her. What hit me was the fact that it has been too long and too much has changed and something in me doesn't want to spoil the memory of my childhood and of her and all my friends with her changed self now. I remember hearing her voice and going 'Fuck me, that is NOT her!'. But it was and I guess six yeas is an awfully long time. So much has changed. So much in her and I guess in me. She sounded so surprised and practically bewildered but geninunely pleased I had called. So in those ways she's still the same, but she's got her new life and new friends and her new family and yeah...I don't want to particularly mess it up. Oh I don't know. It just doesn't feel right to me...*sigh* I don't know anymore.

One funny thing. Holly lives really near her and apparently they're best friends. I remember in Year 6 when everyone hated Holly. She was the biggest looser. Its kinda funny how things turn out, mmm?

~ M.M.W ~


. . . . . . . . . . . .





SABRINA FAIR

20 year old. Student. Writer. Multinational corporation girl. Hopeless romantic who's heart has been broken far too many times. Still, however, searches for Celine's her Jesse.


FABULOUS THINGS

Autumn.
A U T U M N

Before Sunset
B E F O R E S U N S E T

Imogen Heap
I M O G E N H E A P

LJ SECRET
L J S E C R E T

Shoes
S H O E S

Living La Boheme
L I V I N G L A B O H E M E


T H E H I L L S

Sasha Pivovarova
S A S H A P I V O V A R O V A

Europe
E U R O P E

Calvin and Hobbes
C A L V I N A N D H O B B E S

Models
M O D E L S

Marc Jacobs Sunnies
M A R C J A C O B S

ARCHIVES