Thursday, September 29

Current Mood: Nobody realizes that some people expend tremendous energy merely to be normal. -Albert Camus Gloomy
Current Music: We Used to Be Friends - Dandy Warhols

I C O N P O S T
Because I need to post more than twice in a month. Blogger cannot become vanquished. Will not.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com, Image hosted by Photobucket.com, Image hosted by Photobucket.com, Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com, Image hosted by Photobucket.com, Image hosted by Photobucket.com, Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com, Image hosted by Photobucket.com, Image hosted by Photobucket.com, Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com, Image hosted by Photobucket.com, Image hosted by Photobucket.com, Image hosted by Photobucket.com, Image hosted by Photobucket.com


~

Still haven't written LAW essay. I am so...fug. I am just so unhappy at the moment that it goes beyond writing an essay or any other spiritual misgiving. I just need to be...different and change myself from what I am now. I am not doing what I want, I'm not happy at all about my situation or the people around me or the way I am. I hate what holds me back and I hate what I'm doing now instead of actually doing my work. I hate that I can't understand or stop myself from doing self-destructive things to myself. It just feels wrong but I keep doing it. If I don't do the essay now, I will be rushing it on Monday. If I eat another bit of food, I'm going to expand. Its just as hard to kick a coke or a ciggratte habit as it is to stop being the way I am, shy and introverted and constantly lying about myself. God, I feel so weak and sick and sad and just plain in the dumps. I really need a pick-me-up or something. I don't know what. Hopefully after exams...that is if I get through them first.

Dear god. Mergh. Okay, Law Essay first and Stats Assignment and then...then...

~ M.M.W ~


. . . . . . . . . . . .





SABRINA FAIR

20 year old. Student. Writer. Multinational corporation girl. Hopeless romantic who's heart has been broken far too many times. Still, however, searches for Celine's her Jesse.


FABULOUS THINGS

Autumn.
A U T U M N

Before Sunset
B E F O R E S U N S E T

Imogen Heap
I M O G E N H E A P

LJ SECRET
L J S E C R E T

Shoes
S H O E S

Living La Boheme
L I V I N G L A B O H E M E


T H E H I L L S

Sasha Pivovarova
S A S H A P I V O V A R O V A

Europe
E U R O P E

Calvin and Hobbes
C A L V I N A N D H O B B E S

Models
M O D E L S

Marc Jacobs Sunnies
M A R C J A C O B S

ARCHIVES