Wednesday, October 12
Current Mood:
LoudCurrent Music: Law Lab Typing
In about four hours work (a little less), I have not even completed understanding nor writing up notes about ONE article. ONE. I am so fucked. And not in the nice way, though I don't think there is any nice little way one can be screwed over so badly. OMG. Although, I did spend most of it talking with Alice, so hmm...I don't know. Maybe that was it. Even so, I have no understanding of what I'm typing up. Some bits are getting through but most of it is just white noiset to me. Yeah, creepy.
~
Okay, so here's my exam schedule, because I am lazy and am never going to do one if I don't do it now.
Finish LIS Notes
Wednesday: Do Positivism
Thursday: Do Natural Law and Liberalism
Friday: Do All Alternatives
Saturday-Sunday: Globalisation + Indigenous
Next Week: 17th-23rd October
Finish All Notes for Commerce Subjects
This is going to vary, depending on my mood, but basically its going to be intense even though I've done most of my notes for marketing, my micro knowledge is plentiful (I still have to read the book and the additional reading) and stats...well, stats is going to be interesting.
Week After:23rd-30th October
Practice for Comm Subjects/Finish LIS Notes/Finish Comm Notes
Basically by this week, I want to be ahead of myself, I doubt it though, given my continuance up to this stage. Hmm...we'll see. I have plenty of time, but I want to get it all done by this time, or at least by this time, Wednesday.
Week After: 31st - 6th November
Exams start. I have two on Monday and then one on the Tuesday. I'm determined to come home and sleep it off for the rest of the day and then start intense study on the Wednesday and study continuously for a week. It should be fun, fun, fun.
Week After: 7th to the 14th
Exams finish. I officially finish on teh 10th but most of this week I'll be studying anyway. Technically this means I have a month left of university. Thank GOD!
~
~ M.M.W ~

