Wednesday, October 19
Current Mood:
LoudCurrent Music: Law Lab Typing
Lots of things in this world annoy me. Like people eating around me while I'm trying to work. The most annoying girl in the world was munching on a pear while I was trying to ignore my hunger pangs and write my law notes. Annoying. Perhaps what also annoys me is that Zadie Smith managed a $400,000 book deal and also managed to get on Time's 100 Top Novels List (inclusion of 1984, Lolita) for writing that was done while she was cramming for her finals at Cambridge University.
I mean, doesn't that just really suck?
However, I have re-read some of my writing during that period of intense concentration during last years finals and I have to say that some of it has been my best, and also, that I managed to both study, write and create the YearBook all during my finals last year and managed a 98.7 average for my VCE.
Suck that.
Hey! That site neglected to include Pride and Prejudice. Blasphempy!
~ M.M.W ~

