Sunday, May 28
Current Mood:
ScaredMusic: Let Go - Charlotte Martin
I am listening to that song on non-stop repeat. There is something definitely wrong with me. Also to Breath by Sia. Everyone should download them.
~
Facebook has scared the SHIT out of me.
You know, well you would if had old friends who you know you'll never see again, how sometimes you dream about what everyone you used to know would be doing now and how different (and maybe better) you would be if you had stayed with them. And then you start revisualising how they would look and how they would be and if they would stay in touch.
Well, apparently, EVERYONE I used to know is on Facebook. Harry's on there. Justine, my old best friend who looks a lot like Anna (the HAIR) is on there, my first unrequited love is on there (oh Thomas), JACOB is on there. Stephanie, the blonde popular girl of my school and one of my old friends is on there. Who else? Oh, Vivian Blom that stupid bitch. OMG, Tansu is on there. I feel so bad about what I did, I left England and took our report with us, the one we had worked on for so long. Steve is on there, my mutual friend through David, who lived about five houses down. We used to play Goldeneye on his playstation and he always let me play with the Big Heads cheat. Elizabeth also, she hated me writing about her and Jacob, HATED IT. Nikolai? Lol. See, we didn't have just the 'geek' table, we had the 'geek AND European' table. I wonder if Lawrence is on here? Ahhh, Carolyn Mingione? She was the girl who always reminded me of Jane from the Colin Firth version of P&P, they had the same face. Oh dear lord, Cristina? You stupid motherfucking bitch, I hate you. You made my childhood hell. I HATE HATE HATE YOU. You were my Cordelia to Elaine Risely, my tormentor, who's pains and resent tortured me. I FUCKING HATE YOU. Steph doesn't even compare.
And on that note, Alex Cochran is also on here. I only remember him as the boy who ran through the green halls of ACS screaming "I'm gay! I'm gay!"
Strangely enough, I miss it. I miss it like Year 8. When I was in it, I hated it, we fought all the time and I hated all of them. And then years on, all I wish was that I was back in the midst of it. Its like an allegory for a quest, or whatever.
(Damnit, Celia got into Harvard and Joachim got into Oxford? Oh big surprise.)
~
Now, i have to work out what I'm going to say when I reply to Harry. What do...what can I say to my biggest regret???
~ M.M.W ~
PS: I want this dress soooo bad. (Oh and I wouldn't mind looking like Vlada either.)


