Wednesday, May 3
My sister and mother are in a fight. I wasn't there. Wasn't even in the same room. Was actually in the shower, hearing the shrill cries through the f-ing tile. I got so pissed that I started lipsyncing to it.
In other news...
I finished my assignment in less than three hours. Who rocks the kasbah? I think I do.
I also and finally watched Room With A View which ended up surprising me because it wasn't as tragic or romantic as I thought. It was kinda...comedic. Almost Shakespeare comedic, but in that tragedy sort of way. You know? Like how Shakespeare's biggest mockery of love was his 'ugly' sonnet and Romeo and Juliet. He reminds me of those old senile women or men who tsk everytime they seem some 'young people' (these being thirty year olds) walking together, having babies, not getting married, not being of different sexes etc etc.
Well ahem. That was digression of a big giant tangent bus.
Hahaha. My internet is hating LJ. WHY IS THIS?
Woe.

