Tuesday, June 6

Dudes, the guy sitting at the desk in front of me is just killing me. He's been sucking on some LOLLY for the past one hour and its sooo loud that I can't concentrate on anything for more than five seconds. And that scary librarian dude keeps making his rounds, so I have to keep popping my lunch behind my computer screen. Ahhhh. And I have my fucking exam on THURSDAY. AND I'm not effing ready.

Well, I guess it all doesn't really matter in the long-run because apparently today is THE END.

060606


~

Although, I was reading earlier that some people (numerologists) were saying that it is good because the numbers add up to 18, which apparently is financially lucky. Hmmm? Maybe I'll be rich in hell. Hee.


. . . . . . . . . . . .





SABRINA FAIR

20 year old. Student. Writer. Multinational corporation girl. Hopeless romantic who's heart has been broken far too many times. Still, however, searches for Celine's her Jesse.


FABULOUS THINGS

Autumn.
A U T U M N

Before Sunset
B E F O R E S U N S E T

Imogen Heap
I M O G E N H E A P

LJ SECRET
L J S E C R E T

Shoes
S H O E S

Living La Boheme
L I V I N G L A B O H E M E


T H E H I L L S

Sasha Pivovarova
S A S H A P I V O V A R O V A

Europe
E U R O P E

Calvin and Hobbes
C A L V I N A N D H O B B E S

Models
M O D E L S

Marc Jacobs Sunnies
M A R C J A C O B S

ARCHIVES