Wednesday, June 14

So apparently I thought I had problems...well lookie here, I have even more.

Lorne has now changed from what I thought was te 25th to the 23rd which of course is Friday, meaning that I have to somehow convince my well-meaning but certainly GROWLY supervisors that I need to liek...not work next week. AHHH. *tears hair* Okay, its not that bad, I just umm...have to learn how to you know, being subtle, polite but firm. But Kate scares me. Ahh.

However, on the flipside, I am, hopefully going to Lorne. Yay. Roadtrip, alkeyhol, a week by the freezingly cold beach with my friends and great accomodation without parentals and with NO MONEY. YAY!

~

On the flip-flip-side, I have just done about 200 pages of Contract Reading in the last twenty four hours. I am so tired and I am so BORED, I am bout to bash my brains out with one of the New York Supplementary TOMES that have been taunting me. Yes, taunting. I need some food. All I have is half a mashed powerbar and a diet coke, so I'm running on ZERO hours sleep and artificial sweetner.
SWEET

Oh oh yeah, and I'm not done. I still have to finish the last 10 pages of Implying Terms (fuckyeah) and then get right back onto theories. AND OMG, I CANNOT FIND MY NOTES FOR ACCEPTANCE. OMGZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.........

*flurries about*

Where where wherehwherehehwerheh are you? OMG. I do NOT want to have to write that all up again.

As you can tell, bar me searching for new music and keeping up on the celebrity world (ZOMG JIM and MANDY? What happened to Braff?), I'm trying to study and its really...not...going...so well. I know, like zip on theories, except for the stuff at the end of the chapters and I'm stalling so I don't have to read ANYTHING EVERY AGAIN on Terms. I really really hope the exam is NOT on terms...but if it isn't, its ESTOPPEL. So yeah, okay, I hope its ESTOPPEL, but only because I was slightly less insane when I was writing notes for that. 3 AM me is so much more sane than 3 PM me. I don't think I've ever worked this hard in my life and yet...I'm still going to suck.

Wah.

~ M.M.W noooooooooooo I don't wannna gooo back ~


. . . . . . . . . . . .





SABRINA FAIR

20 year old. Student. Writer. Multinational corporation girl. Hopeless romantic who's heart has been broken far too many times. Still, however, searches for Celine's her Jesse.


FABULOUS THINGS

Autumn.
A U T U M N

Before Sunset
B E F O R E S U N S E T

Imogen Heap
I M O G E N H E A P

LJ SECRET
L J S E C R E T

Shoes
S H O E S

Living La Boheme
L I V I N G L A B O H E M E


T H E H I L L S

Sasha Pivovarova
S A S H A P I V O V A R O V A

Europe
E U R O P E

Calvin and Hobbes
C A L V I N A N D H O B B E S

Models
M O D E L S

Marc Jacobs Sunnies
M A R C J A C O B S

ARCHIVES