Wednesday, June 14
Two posts in one day. OH yeah, its Exam Period.
~
Reading Cleo's posts about her *clean cleanily* activities, cat hair tumbleweed and pyramids of dust bunnies and I just can't help but want to clean my room myself (and steam my floor...yay!). It is SOOO messy. I'm not kidding. My MOTHER has given up on me. And she has never given up before. I tried cleaning it during EXAM PERIOD but I quite literally just fell back on the bed, which right now, despite it being a queen size, is now a single because one half of it is just piles of notes for CONTRACT and books and two doonas and a mass of clothes I need to wash and so on.
My closet I haven't even looked into because everytime I open it an inch, all these hangers and clothes (most of them clean, I hope, EEk!) keep flying out and hitting me in the face so I just um, keep it closed. As for my 'so called' laundry basket more like rotund snake charmer pot, is actually piled high with unwashed clothes and it doesn't help that its right next to the trash. I have quite literally RUN out of clothes to wear so I'm living in my pajamas. Today is the FIRST day in a week that I've worn something besides pajama bottoms, my giant fluffy jumper and big red slippers. Yeah, well, pajamas are just the best things in the world. They keep me warm and snuggly in the cold depths of the night...while I'm awake and trying EVER SO HARD to write up Contract Notes.
~
So yeah, the plan for tommorow is
1) Wake Up
2) Do Last Minute Study in the Pre-Dawn Sky While Shivering So Much that I Sniffle All THe Way through te Contract Exam just as I did my Accounting One
3) Do Contract Exam *sniffle*^1000000
4) Come out of Contract Exam. Scream Yay...because it sucked.
5) Go Home.
6) Sleep for a thousand years. (Yeah bitch, no Prince Charming)
7) Wake Up.
8)CLEAN ROOM
No totally, I've got a plan. I'm going to like get a cloth and wipe all the dust down and open the windows and chuck all my notes

