Tuesday, July 25

Crap. I just realised I missed my third anniversary. Pooh. Then again, I'm not posting much anymore. Well at least not like I used to. Back in the days when I had no life (and sometimes believe that no life is better than one at all), I used to post twice or three times in a day.

Now. I'm glad if I post once or twice in a month.

That's not to say that I have a life now or that I'm some supersecretspy engaging in lots of foreign espionage. Lol. No. It may be the fact that I don't have much time for it anymore or that I've usually trying to conserve energy and I just don't have enough to sit here, cry, hide it from my sister, unbury secrets from the very pits of my soul (while exploding with many OMGAWDS)and then end on a cheery note. It may also be because, yeah, I do have somewhat of a life now. Things are strangely looking up.

Oh shut up, A'mes. If you say B I'm going to hit you.


So yeah. IDK. Its my fault, I know. I've been neglecting her. Yeah her. Something like a heroine. Sometimes my closest friend. I disclose all my secrets and there's no judgement, no purse of the lips, no serious analysations, no self-deprectation, no interruptions. Just blissful silence.

Then again, I do have A'mes. Who I have never met. Who I plan never to meet. Because we just work, as faceless entities who know each other's souls. Sometimes I think this is what God/s is/are like, there's nothing to judge, nothing characteristic, just a voice, echoing in some fog back and forward to one another. Communicating everything that goes on in their worlds. And there are no facades, just a blurriness. That's why I think Ames and I work. We just do. I adore her. I really do. But we've agreed that we'll never meet but still be there for one another. And yet, as I know she'll read this, I still want something real, something tangible, something that I can hug and kiss and feel. Because part of life itself is human contact, its a metaphysical thing as much as it really is a physical thing.

Oh and A'mes, if you make any sort of sordid, randy joke out of that last line (as you know I would do), I'll come after you with my pointy JASC ddtp Brush, you silly bitch.

~

~ M.M.W ~


. . . . . . . . . . . .





SABRINA FAIR

20 year old. Student. Writer. Multinational corporation girl. Hopeless romantic who's heart has been broken far too many times. Still, however, searches for Celine's her Jesse.


FABULOUS THINGS

Autumn.
A U T U M N

Before Sunset
B E F O R E S U N S E T

Imogen Heap
I M O G E N H E A P

LJ SECRET
L J S E C R E T

Shoes
S H O E S

Living La Boheme
L I V I N G L A B O H E M E


T H E H I L L S

Sasha Pivovarova
S A S H A P I V O V A R O V A

Europe
E U R O P E

Calvin and Hobbes
C A L V I N A N D H O B B E S

Models
M O D E L S

Marc Jacobs Sunnies
M A R C J A C O B S

ARCHIVES