Monday, July 17
So yeah, in lieu of my last post, a whole slew of things have happened, one and which most importantly, may I add, has sated my sudden boy-hungry lust. I blame it on Mousse T's Horny. That reminds me, I really do enjoy Shakira's new song 'Hips Don't Lie'. It actually manages to sound interesting especially in comparison to its other rivals in the stream of unconcious people listening to main stream pop.
~
So B and I, right? I was going to explain. So quite literally, in a mash of being thrown together in vicarious situations (okay, so still Safeway and now more frequently, Monash), I have no idea where I am right now. Oh no, I mean with him not like where I am right now. I'm actually sitting here, in my dad's study, praying I get enough sleep. I mean, its like all flirty and charming at Safeway but at Monash it was more, 'Um...you study Law?'. *facepalm* I just cannae understand it, Spock.
Ames: I CANNOT believe you now have a class with him. OMAEGODS YOUR DESTINED!
Me: Dear god, Ames, please don't.
Ames: DESTINY! D_E_S_T_I_N_E_D
Me: Not about that. Your SPELLINGZ! My eyes...
So anyway, I'm still deciding whether I like him or not. I do like him but he seems...more...realistic now. Yet still he manages to be WAY TOO GOOD for me and definitely out of my league. He's too...nice. A few things about him by the way:
- He's NOT younger than me. We're the same age. Graduated at the same age too. He took a year off, that's why he's a first year.
- He attended Trinity. (So he's a private schooled boy?)
- He lives LITERALLY less than three minutes away from my house.
- He liked Anamorphs. (That fact I found out thanks to Sue's suggestion I try a google search.)
- He got over 99 on his VCE. (Also part of that google search. He was 1 of the 11 at Trinity who got above 99. One of the other ones was Tristan, another of my supervisors, what the?)
- He's REALLY REALLY smart.
- He has nice handwriting.
So yeah. Enough about him. I'll post more when oh you know, something slightly more INTERESTING happens.
Ames: According to what you told me earlier about stalking, a google search could be classified as part of that.
Mel: Oh shut up, A'mes. Go back to your vodka.
Ames: *sipz drunkenlolly*
~
- I like my new Crim Lecturer. Sure she's not as good as Jon but she's pretty straightforward and I liked her top.
- Uni is still as intimidating as before. I scare easy though.
- Alice and I are getting on better. Why? I don't know. Maybe I've lost the fight.
- When on earth does Anna come back? Not that I care much because she couldn't be bothered to even post or notify any of us. But still, I'd like to know.
- Can't wait for Friday although that's a given. Good food. Good friends. Good...well movies.
- Sue is going to start cooing as SOON as I tell her about Crim and B.
- He has braces but I'm terrified to tell anyone. He's still adorably cute.
- No. I'm sorry guys, this post was not going to be boy-heavy. I made a promise. I intend to keep it.
- For as long as I can.
- This is said but...why the fuck isn't DV whateva[The Last Chapter] not yet out?
- Cassie. I'm really starting to hate you. You're a good writer and everything but over the past few years, I've disliked the way you treat your fans/commenters and the way you keep postponing things. You're getting as bad as Alex.
- In a few years, no one will remember you. Like no one remembers ALex.
- Also, your comments have decreased by about +400. Suck on that.
- Okay enough bitching.
- On that subject, Kate and I went out to dinner after work on Friday and had a LOVELY bitching session about all the supervisors. It was fun. I love Kate.
- I also like Katherine. She shares my love about movies except her love actually has depth. I really want to go to the festival with her.
- I hope Corey dies. In a freak clowning accident.
- I wouldn't mind Bec dying too.
- I LOUUUUURVE the Office. Rainn Wilson is funnyas.
- Ooooh, and the biggest news of all. I joined a GYM.
- A GIME you say? A GIME? *roflmao*
~
Night.
~ M.M.W ~

