Sunday, August 6
Current Mood:
CuteMusic: Stromata - Charlotte Martin
Yesterday was excellente.
Sure, it started off crap. But it eventually sped up to a very VERY expensive evening of lots of food, glorious cocktails (BlueFire Passion, bitchez!) and a night out on the Docklands. I EVEN made it back BEFORE 12, which I think my mum was weirdly happy about. Haha. I also remember, tipsily, on the way back home in the taxi, looking out the window and seeing something, thinking it was a random kid standing there and going 'Hey! What's with the ki-'. Midway, I break off, everyone else peering too, and I realise. Its a boy. Standing. And a girl, sitting in front of him. Doing you know what. Oh, parfait.
~
So. In other news:
- Sue broke up with James. Can I just state for the very unofficial record that I am not surprised? I kinda smelled a dying wail of a relationship, although I'm not entirely going to put this on James' head. From the very first moment I saw Sue and James 'interacting' together - I had an inkling it wouldn't go far. As far as I could see, Sue did not respect him and as doing so, made him do most of the work. I liked James - but the problem was, I more often pitied him. I wanted to help but I couldn't. Sue's my friend. My side of the fence has already been chosen for me. And Sue's not a bad girl. She's just...I guess, a cruel girfriend.
- Bryn and Me?
Well, he made another movie which I most un-courteously dismissed. There is something achingly wrong with me. So you know what I did? I went home, after agonising over it for several hours, and 're-wrote' exactly what happened. No, A'mes, it did not END UP with me getting with him in the storerooms (if I HAD to do it in Safeway, I'd probably do it in the Cash Office. Hah.) In fact, I said the right things and smiled at him and was far more beautiful than the reality allows, and...his *surprisesurprise* beautiful blonde, skinny girlfriend arrives and my heart breaks etcetera etcetera. Kate had a really witty line somewhere in there about cows and sows, but alas....I quite enjoyed last night's rendition of everyone screaming at me for saying 'No'. Yeah. That WAS kinda stupid. But hey, it'sa ME.
~ M.M.W ~

