Tuesday, August 29

In complete procrastination of doing any work pertaining to my all important SER B task, which I have but today and perhaps tommorow afternoon to write, I spent most of yesterday afternoon NOT attending at the gym (ok, police work is getting to me) but slobbed out on the couch watching Batman Begins and Batman Begins Again (+2 digi hours). It was after the second showing (fourth actually, if you count how many times I've watched it this past week) that I realised that at times, the script writing is pretty cringe inducing. There are times when thespian-like actors like Gary Oldman, Morgan Freeman utter sentences that they should only utter in their twenties in much more camp movies (perhaps the second lot of Batman movies). Lines like "I've got to get me one of those." while quite movie-esque don't really fit into a movie that's being le serious, as this one is aiming to be. SO yeah. CRINGE. Of course, I was hotly distracted by the amount of good looking, good acting blokes around. One can never deny the importance of a good, hot looking, evil supporting cast. In fact, the only reason I WOULD go see Alex Ryder is SIMPLy because of its supporting cast. Mickey Rourke? Ewan MacGregor? Robbie Coltrane? Damien Lewis(playing of course the requisite bad guy with firecrotch hair)? FTW.

Trivia wise. It's interesting to find out that along with Christian Bale - who's IMDB page made me like him even more. He's Welsh. He sounds really really, and I mean, really smart. And I like that he's an avid reader and not prone to marrying beautiful, if not below him, women. So pretty - when he has longer hair. That and he was handpicked by Winona Ryder to be in Little Women. Slobber on him girl! We know you can! Ahem. Tangenital, aren't we today? I can't help it. I actually like him despite his weird accent. I was watching him on the MTV awards (thank you YouTUBE) and I was like FTW. I know he's English/Welsh but his accent sound so...fake. No wonder I was rolling my eyes during the Prestige Trailer. That IS his real voice. Ahem. Back to it, along with Christian Bale, Cilian Murphy and the alwaysh delish Hugh Dancy ALSO tried out for Batman. The very idea of either of them playing Batman makes me laugh. Hugh's too...cute and innocent-looking (Galahad like, if we want to Eddings analyse this) and Cilian's WAY to pretty and thin. In fact, on the IMDB boards, most people are putting his acting as Scarecrow as bringing a little homosexuality to play. This made me giggle. It's just because he's so thin and weedy. But still goregous. That is undeniable. Another, less hot-guy related bit of trivia, is that David S. Goyer, who's name I remotely recognised, co-wrote the script wtih Christopher Nolan, who I am starting to like a great deal. Upon looking Goyer up, I find that he ALSO wrote the Blade Trinity script. Hm. That really doesn't add up. Bar Ryan Reynolds and the always amusingly strange Parker Posey, that movie was a piece of ass made to look like Wesley Snipes COULD beat up MJ's ass (hahaha). SO how does that translate? Is it due to the hot-looking cast and well directed action/drama that I ignore the obvious? The script sucks. I did cringe a few times but it wasn't awfully so, although the bad guys' plan was overly complicated and kind of stupid. League of Shadows? Then again, I really can't bag this, it is a Frank Miller novel. Mmm...Sin City 2. Mmm...The 300.

~

In other news. My dvd hasn't come yet but I have devised a way to get that damn dress. Law Ball in less than two weeks and it is GOING to suck jizz. Woot. I can't wait till the 12th or if worse, the 25th.

And sorry for lack of postage. I promise to do post again when I can. Well I can, I just don't want to. See, I need Christian Bale motivation. He's sooo pretty... I couldn't help cooing that throughout that film. I deem it good that someone always had a mask on in scenes with Bale and Murphy otherwise I would dissolve into itty bitty molecules. Hee.


~ M.M.W ~


. . . . . . . . . . . .





SABRINA FAIR

20 year old. Student. Writer. Multinational corporation girl. Hopeless romantic who's heart has been broken far too many times. Still, however, searches for Celine's her Jesse.


FABULOUS THINGS

Autumn.
A U T U M N

Before Sunset
B E F O R E S U N S E T

Imogen Heap
I M O G E N H E A P

LJ SECRET
L J S E C R E T

Shoes
S H O E S

Living La Boheme
L I V I N G L A B O H E M E


T H E H I L L S

Sasha Pivovarova
S A S H A P I V O V A R O V A

Europe
E U R O P E

Calvin and Hobbes
C A L V I N A N D H O B B E S

Models
M O D E L S

Marc Jacobs Sunnies
M A R C J A C O B S

ARCHIVES