Monday, August 14

This is not fair at all.

I don't mean to be unappreciative but everyone should know exactly what I'm talking about. And it just doesn't make me happy.

And now I have to pretend like I don't care, that it never happened, and that it doesn't ever matter.

Oh for fuck's sake. This sucks. I just can't forget who I'm talking to.

On the other hand, there's nothing like personal misery that draws two people together.

~

Okay. I admit it because I can. I'm less miserable than I've pretended to be. But I'm more miserable than I let myself think I would be. And it doesn't make sense because I didn't really feel anything anyway.

This is just pathetic and stupid. And sucky. Yes, most definitely sucky.

Thank god, I don't have work this week.

Who thought that yet another part of my life would deflate in front of me?


. . . . . . . . . . . .





SABRINA FAIR

20 year old. Student. Writer. Multinational corporation girl. Hopeless romantic who's heart has been broken far too many times. Still, however, searches for Celine's her Jesse.


FABULOUS THINGS

Autumn.
A U T U M N

Before Sunset
B E F O R E S U N S E T

Imogen Heap
I M O G E N H E A P

LJ SECRET
L J S E C R E T

Shoes
S H O E S

Living La Boheme
L I V I N G L A B O H E M E


T H E H I L L S

Sasha Pivovarova
S A S H A P I V O V A R O V A

Europe
E U R O P E

Calvin and Hobbes
C A L V I N A N D H O B B E S

Models
M O D E L S

Marc Jacobs Sunnies
M A R C J A C O B S

ARCHIVES