Thursday, September 21

Carine Roitfield, with the exception of Anna Wintour, looks like one of the scariest women on earth. She's French for one thing. And like Anna Wintour, editor-in-chief of French Vogue.

But after reading her interview she did with the Daily Telegraph, I can't but help liking her.

And, on Anna Wintour: "She taught me a lot. Maybe she think I go up too much, I don't know... I want good relations with her. But..."
[Translation: I’m just as afraid of her as you are.]

Cutie.


. . . . . . . . . . . .





SABRINA FAIR

20 year old. Student. Writer. Multinational corporation girl. Hopeless romantic who's heart has been broken far too many times. Still, however, searches for Celine's her Jesse.


FABULOUS THINGS

Autumn.
A U T U M N

Before Sunset
B E F O R E S U N S E T

Imogen Heap
I M O G E N H E A P

LJ SECRET
L J S E C R E T

Shoes
S H O E S

Living La Boheme
L I V I N G L A B O H E M E


T H E H I L L S

Sasha Pivovarova
S A S H A P I V O V A R O V A

Europe
E U R O P E

Calvin and Hobbes
C A L V I N A N D H O B B E S

Models
M O D E L S

Marc Jacobs Sunnies
M A R C J A C O B S

ARCHIVES