Saturday, September 30
Current Mood:
PsychicMusic: Four Walls (Funeral Remix) - Charlotte Martin
Sue's/Cathy's Birthday Dinner tonight. I have to leave early because I have this enormous essay I'm supposed to be working on now but I'm kinda not. That is. I will work on it once I see this week's episode of the office. Okay. I'm obsessed. It's been coming on so gradually that I haven't really noticed. Really.
In other news, I FINALLY saw the trailer for The 300 which A'mes has been constantly e-mailing me about. It came out within the last two days, as always, in very bad quality. But still nevertheless good. It's like...Troy + Sin City. Very stylised, very raunchy. So very good. Gerard Butler is in it and he's come far. But I still find his acting pretty patchy, a bit like my Orlando. But I still luff him nonetheless. He was blatheringly hot in POTO and that I will never forget. Lord save me from listening to PAAAAASSSST The Point of No Return again.
I am quite far, however, of spotting either David Wenham or Rodrigo Santoro yet. Give me a few more viewings. I'll find them.
~
.png)
After watching the LIVE Versace and D&G in Milan last night on FTV (okay, so D&G was a re-Live, I missed Thursdays), I was thinking about which model I'd rather look like. Natalie although pretty and having achieved glamour girl status (that is model/marryed rich from poor background), still reminds me a great deal of the time of a petulant child. And now she's all 'married' and 'happy' with two kids and that Park Avenue Apartment with the countless Picassos and the TITLED husband (no seriously, he's like the 10th Viscount of something or another). And I don't want to look like Gemma although I worship the ground she walks on. Maybe it's because of that. She looks too 'out of this world' to seem in any way down to earth. Although I've seen her interviewed and she comes across as someone very fun and likeable and I'd love to discuss books with. I mean, who reads Proust before their Ralph Lauren run? Then there's Lily but I'd never look good as a red-head (the freckles!) and that of course discounts Cintia. Which pretty much leaves me with THE STAM and Tasha. And Tasha's noise annoys me except for at certain angles. So, it is the STAM. And anyway, she's got those hypnotic Eva Green-esque eyes. They're so...so very very beautiful. And archy. She could be a Siamese cat. Or a Queen of Egypt.
Damn. I just remembered. She's a natural red.
~
Shush A'mes. I know there are other models. But I don't like Marks, Douzen, Tiiu or Sasha. Marks is too boring, Douzen is too...sexy (yeah, she is. She's always doing Sisley!). Tiiu is nice but her features are too tiny and sharp, think Natalie Portman/Mia Farrow. And Sasha is just a downgrade from Gemma. And thinner. Yeah. I checked. She's got an inch smaller waist. Okay. This is sad. I'm off.
~ M.M.W ~
PS: I hate Gisele. *makes whip sound* And anyway, Victoria's Secret don't count.

