Monday, September 18

Current Mood: Recollected.
Current Music: My Medea - Vienna Teng (because the classiques are classique for a reason)

So. I said I'd post more. How about a RAMBLE RAMBLE post?

- Strangely enough, from my limited view of New York fashion week, it seems that I quite enjoy Stefani's LAMB runway most. It's fresh and not boring or too couture. I have to say, I'm digging baggy pants, culled heel boots, platinum hair and hoodies on top of a suit all of a sudden. It just works in a really, really hot way. And it's wearable. Thank you, Jay and your stupid plastic umbrella necklaces. I mean, what is that?



- Besides that, I was a bit blah about fashion week. I know it's not couturier season but STILL. Despite the Proenza Schouler fall, I was bored.

- I am starting to get Sasha and Gemma more and more confused. Gemma looks a little bit more healthier while Sasha always looking slightly more like she's going to faint and die.

- Sasha has what A'mes calls, 'heroin hollowed' cheeks which makes no sense because you snort it through your nose.

- Oh.

- I'm kinda off Chloe bags. I kinda want the new Balenciaga, a shiny chili red with slight undertones of pink. I just don't like the strings. Meh. I'm never going to find THE ONE BAG to save me all. And the Chanel quilts turn me off. They're too...posh.

- I want a new perfume. When I go into the city tommorow, I'm going to spend at least an hour in Myer smelling all the new fragrances. Miss Dior is starting to smell boring, although it permeates like nothing else. And Coco shall always be my first. A woman is nothing without a perfume. Not a sentiment I entirely agree with, but it does give a woman a certain je ne sai quoi.

- My friends want to move out. I cheer them on but at the same time don't see it happening. Or if it does, it won't happen for very long. However, if all renders itself successful, I will finally have somewhere to crash when myself is all drunkie. Yay. Now how far is Heidelberg from my house?

- Probably the only dress I liked the whole week.



And that's because it's Heather.

- I wish Napoleonic style would come back into fashion.



- My theory is that you can be fat if you have a lovely face. It's true because all my friends who tend to the larger size have these beautiful faces and goregously clear complexions. And they look so comfortable in their skin. So why do I feels so...clumpy?



- I'm quitting my job because my boss is such a complete arse. I hate-ate-hate her.

- Now I'm back to being poor and in search of a new job which should be as far from audio typing as possible. I kind of want to do extra work. $19 an hour, MINUMUM, is awesome.

- Are you a Carine Roitfield or an Anna Wintour? I'd like to believe I'm more a Roitfield but the truth is I'm just a blase Wintour.

- Isn't life so much more glamorous when I can laugh at other so called 'fashion' educated blondes who cruise around the streets thinking they 'know' fashion when really they have NO IDEA? Darling, that ACTUALLY does look fat on you.

- I know fashion. I just can't wear it.

- I finally have something I want desperately. Rebel Angels The sequel to A Great and Terrible Beauty that I have been waiting for. It's been out for ages but I was never sufficiently determined to go out and get it. Amazon, my bitches. That or I can get it from Borders. Hmmm...the possibilities.

- The slutty dress Claire, Warwick and I were talking about last week (yes, there was a dress discussion) at work, I saw today at Apple Spice in Melbourne Central. I couldn't help laughing. It looks exactly like what a Candy Stripper would wear!

- My dinner party was a success. And I was so exhausted aftewards.

- I'm still so angry at my sister. I can barely SPEAK to her right now.

- I wish her boyfriend would go away.

- Heroes didn't leap tall buildings or stop bullets with an out-stretched hand; they didn't wear boots and capes. They bled, and they bruised, and their superpowers were as simple as listening, or loving. Heroes were ordinary people who knew that even if their own lives were impossibly knotted, they could untangle someone else's. And maybe that one act could lead someone to resuce you right back. Jodi Picoult, my hero.

- So I missed Crim today and probably p-off B more. Well, I don't LIEK YOU.

- After watching the first episode of S.2 Extras, I realised why I liked Orlando Bloom so much. He makes me smile. I wish he did that more often.

- And after watching that Elisabeth thing with Helen Mirren, Hugh Dancy is rakishly hot when disheveled and stirs the blood a little too. And of course, looks like Orly. But still, very much yummy.

- Too bad that was all ruined when his head was quite graphically, explicity chopped off and then lifted up to the crowd to see.

- Bad Mirren! Bad! You stick to playing Elisabeth the SECOND.

- Three days til the 21st (or technically 3 1/2 because I have to wait for someone to upload it for me.)

~ M.M.W ~


. . . . . . . . . . . .





SABRINA FAIR

20 year old. Student. Writer. Multinational corporation girl. Hopeless romantic who's heart has been broken far too many times. Still, however, searches for Celine's her Jesse.


FABULOUS THINGS

Autumn.
A U T U M N

Before Sunset
B E F O R E S U N S E T

Imogen Heap
I M O G E N H E A P

LJ SECRET
L J S E C R E T

Shoes
S H O E S

Living La Boheme
L I V I N G L A B O H E M E


T H E H I L L S

Sasha Pivovarova
S A S H A P I V O V A R O V A

Europe
E U R O P E

Calvin and Hobbes
C A L V I N A N D H O B B E S

Models
M O D E L S

Marc Jacobs Sunnies
M A R C J A C O B S

ARCHIVES